United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 10-11-2017, 06:44 PM
jem

love the idea that harri and qu.... heath think not only that leavers were duped, but that they are coming round to that realisation.

full steam ahead. play on. etc.

Old 10-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
If your wealth and your fraudulent tax arrangements are going to be exposed come March 2019 then there is no need for logic or any kind of sense at all, just leave as soon as possible.

Even Jem, who we all agree is the most ardent Leaver on the forum and fully compos mentis , sees the folly of just walking away, then you must question the motivation of fellows like Gove, Rees Mogg, Redwood, Dacre, Barclay Brothers, Murdoch etc. They obviously have a timetable and that timetable must be adhered to
Tbf you can see there why some people think only the Remainers are the wealthy elite.

Old 10-11-2017, 06:49 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
love the idea that harri and qu.... heath think not only that leavers were duped, but that they are coming round to that realisation.

Thank you for that Captain Smith. Steady as she goes. etc.

Old 10-11-2017, 06:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton View Post
May isn't trying to clean up the mess though. She's piling more shit onto mess.
I'm not saying she is any good at it

Old 10-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

If i'm honest i'd say that you probably didn't like the fact that people are realising how much they were duped.

It doesn't matter - You won - Well done, the clock is ticking towards March 2019. Not sure why you would be upset by people that were previously pro-brexit are now anti brexit. You won remember. Democracy wins. You've done it. If people have realised that they've been duped by rich people it doesn't matter at all does it because you've won and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Nice one

Old 10-11-2017, 07:34 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:

So how do you view the NI issue?

Your devotion and loyalty to the Dark Side is admirable but you must admit that putting this question to the masses without thinking of the consequences was a complete arse of a move.

You may be happy to Leeroy Jenkins the country but that doesn’t mean the other half of the country has to sit quietly whilst it happens.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
If i'm honest i'd say that you probably didn't like the fact that people are realising how much they were duped.

It doesn't matter - You won - Well done, the clock is ticking towards March 2019. Not sure why you would be upset by people that were previously pro-brexit are now anti brexit. You won remember. Democracy wins. You've done it. If people have realised that they've been duped by rich people it doesn't matter at all does it because you've won and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Nice one
it's not about winning or losing. think you'll find most people want to get on with it... properly. more remainers have come to terms with it than leavers changing their minds because they were lied to. maybe if everyone was pulling in the same direction iinstead of kvetching and trying derail the process it would be going better, eh? your negativity is harshing my mellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
So how do you view the NI issue?

Your devotion and loyalty to the Dark Side is admirable but you must admit that putting this question to the masses without thinking of the consequences was a complete arse of a move.

You may be happy to Leeroy Jenkins the country but that doesn’t mean the other half of the country has to sit quietly whilst it happens.
no border predates all the other shit. we invented everything; we can get around this. the will is there. etc. my own view is that we should not only give n.i. back, but throw scotland in for good measure. but there's no need for a border. we're getting tariff-free trade anyway. what's the point? all borders are silly, tbh. my world government won't tolerate them.

I don't want people who voted remain to shut up. but it would be nice if their comments were constructive and geared towards "the best possible brexit". arguing from the extremes never gets us anywhere good. clearly, the voices reported from the eu sound like argumentative weasels and burro-crats, but then it's dicks on both sides. we'll pay up and get on with it. got be worth a couple or three dup buttresses for a peaceful coexistence.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
it's not about winning or losing. think you'll find most people want to get on with it... properly. more remainers have come to terms with it than leavers changing their minds because they were lied to. maybe if everyone was pulling in the same direction iinstead of kvetching and trying derail the process it would be going better, eh? your negativity is harshing my mellow.

no border predates all the other shit. we invented everything; we can get around this. the will is there. etc. my own view is that we should not only give n.i. back, but throw scotland in for good measure. but there's no need for a border. we're getting tariff-free trade anyway. what's the point? all borders are silly, tbh. my world government won't tolerate them.

I don't want people who voted remain to shut up. but it would be nice if their comments were constructive and geared towards "the best possible brexit". arguing from the extremes never gets us anywhere good. clearly, the voices reported from the eu sound like argumentative weasels and burro-crats, but then it's dicks on both sides. we'll pay up and get on with it. got be worth a couple or three dup buttresses for a peaceful coexistence.
So you want people to get on with brexit positively even though nobody knows anything and there is nothing even resembling a risk assesment and the negotiating team is hell bent on doing what their paymasters want rather than the best interests of most people. Nice one. You won btw...

Old 10-11-2017, 08:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
So you want people to get on with brexit positively even though nobody knows anything and there is nothing even resembling a risk assesment and the negotiating team is hell bent on doing what their paymasters want rather than the best interests of most people. Nice one. You won btw...
meh. united beat spurs.

maybe learn something about it and be helpful, eh?

Old 10-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

How f***ing dare you, you patronising, obnoxious, privileged c*** ! I don't want to pull in your direction and I don't want to work constructively for the best possible Brexit. I want privileged c***s like you who believe that their position in life gives them cart blanche to tell people what's best for them, rounded up and killed... preferably slowly and painfully.