United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-11-2017, 08:35 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Imagine how you'd feel as a Sociedad fan reading that. Even before his first day there he was talking about hoping it would be a 'good experience'. Just another stop on the David Moyes Roadshow, clapping him in and clapping him out again for honouring them with his presence. All about him.
It's truly amazing to imagine him being homesick for Preston while boss of a big club in arguably Spain's most attractive city.

Unread 08-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
It's truly amazing to imagine him being homesick for Preston while boss of a big club in arguably Spain's most attractive city.
Sociedad is lovely this time of year, tbf.

Unread 08-11-2017, 02:48 PM
utd99

Even Federer couldn’t deal with this guy’s spin.

Unread 08-11-2017, 05:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Moyes and Pearce...what a plethora of @#%&!s

hope they get relegated

Unread 08-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Imagine how you'd feel as a Sociedad fan reading that. Even before his first day there he was talking about hoping it would be a 'good experience'. Just another stop on the David Moyes Roadshow, clapping him in and clapping him out again for honouring them with his presence. All about him.
The last job he's referring to is Sunderland, isn't it?

Unread 08-11-2017, 08:53 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 08-11-2017, 10:30 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Jesus

Unread 08-11-2017, 10:36 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
David Gold: "Moyes The Best Available".

Wow. Such praise.

Yeah, he's the best we could get.

David '1:50am job' Moyes.
im hearing.....5th choice .........

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
”Things will go wrong, there is no doubt about that”

https://www.theguardian.com/football...e_iOSApp_Other

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Fat Al

You could almost feel sorry for the WHam fans ...

But then again, they're all utter @#%&!s so they can all just £#%&! off.

Hope they drop down to League 2.

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:24 AM
shenwen

From somewhere else, West Ham fixture list for December

Quote:
Dec 3: Man City
Dec 9: Chelsea
Dec 13: Arsenal
Dec 16: Stoke
Dec 19: Arsenal EFL Cup
Dec 23: Newcastle
Dec 26: Bournemouth
Dec 31: Spurs
Sacked by January?

Unread 09-11-2017, 08:43 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
From somewhere else, West Ham fixture list for December

Sacked by January?
Moyes excuse bingo

Unread 09-11-2017, 07:12 PM
taff

read a report of his first press conference today and it seems he kept referring to himself in the third person 🤔

if he £#%&!s this up then surely he's blacklisted for the foreseeable. you'd think.

Unread 09-11-2017, 07:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
read a report of his first press conference today and it seems he kept referring to himself in the third person 🤔

if he £#%&!s this up then surely he's blacklisted for the foreseeable. you'd think.
We thought that after Sunderland, FFS

Unread 09-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

Doubt it but he should be

Unread 09-11-2017, 07:26 PM
TheFatGoth

I haven't seen the presser, but did read a comment about how he must have taken past criticism of his dour, defeatist, negativity on board so tried to come off as super positive and enthusiastic but instead just came across really creepy.

Unread 09-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Clarkie

Up there with the Michael Owen brochure for me

Unread 10-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Pallister

People are being way too harsh on the guy here. So he failed at Utd. He's hardly alone in that. West Ham are a similar club to Everton when he did well previously. If he gets the time, I think he could do a similar job there. I certainly don't wish the guy any harm.

Unread 10-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallister
People are being way too harsh on the guy here. So he failed at Utd. He's hardly alone in that. West Ham are a similar club to Everton when he did well previously. If he gets the time, I think he could do a similar job there. I certainly don't wish the guy any harm.
Hi David

Unread 10-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallister
He's also failed in Spain and at Sunderland and told Vidic to defend like one his has been ex defenders... As his mates in the press talk about how hard done by he is and what a shining beacon of example and hope he is to British coaching and why British coaches are the best in the world...

Harsh?! I'd say we're being nice to the cheesy wotsit headed #@&%!

If he gets time... Ha, he should get time for £#%&!ing fraud
Closed Thread