United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 08-11-2017, 10:25 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao View Post
If you look at the school calendars, the kids barely go beyond 7-8 weeks without having time off.

The amount of whining that some of the teachers do
not as much as the amount of smug photos they put on FB with beers midweek or going surfing during halfterm

Old 08-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
not as much as the amount of smug photos they put on FB with beers midweek or going surfing during halfterm
Sunday before they go back in after time off is generally the worst. The harsh realities of having to actually go in work on a Monday like every f***er else

Old 08-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Bunker Buster

The amount of online moaning teachers do....

Less f***ing posting and more prep...

“No get ups for 2 weeks”

“Happy hump day”

“SATS Prep”

Shut the f*** up..

Old 08-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Sparky***

Get them to change jobs with an NHS nurse for a week.

See how quickly they go running back to teaching 6 year olds how to colour in between the f***ing lines.

Old 08-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Get them to change jobs with an NHS nurse for a week.

See how quickly they go running back to teaching 6 year olds how to colour in between the f***ing lines.

Too true.

Old 08-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Poop

Times must have changed. The f***ing wasters we had for teachers was unreal.

We all suspected at least three of our secondry school teachers were chronic alcoholics, confirmed after leaving school and being in pubs ourselves.

Our English teacher literally used to fall into class of a weekday morning in filthy clothes and crusty piss stains all over him and tell us shite like take out our history books.

"You're our English teacher Sir"

"Gaaah, fuggoff. Take out your history books anyway"

Our Business Studies teacher regularly fell asleep at the desk, went into wrong classrooms, he smoked a pipe which went on fire in his coat pocket one day, oblivious to it, the drunken old c***, walked into doors, etc. Our Science teacher used to get violent when he was hungover, slaps in the face, punches in the balls, sometimes he'd wheel the telly into double classes and let us watch that whilst he disappeared into the mystery little back room in the science lab. Rumour is he used to drink methylated spirits in there which he made himself.

Yep, times have certainly changed. I doubt if these c***s were up all night marking or crying to their mothers. We all used to have our copy books set out on our desks t=when they came round to mark and inspect our homework. Most of the time we'd slap anything in front of them which they'd just flick their pen through without even glancing at it.

Good times

Old 08-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Jethro

This generation will be running the country before we know it. Going to kill myself on my 60th birthday.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
This generation will be running the country before we know it. Going to kill myself on my 60th birthday.

Eat your cake, have a few beers. Then get the rope out.
Might join you tbh.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Fat Al

My eldest used to work as a transport co-ordinater for a chilled food distribution company.
Used to do 4 x 10 hr shifts, then 3 days off then back in again. Had to work days, nights, weekends (obviously) & the only bank holiday he got was Xmas Day.

He’s now a Chemistry teacher at a secondary school in B’ham. Loves it & is WAY happier doing that, despite having to take something like a 35% pay cut ( til he completes his first year of teaching).
And then I’m going to get him to build me a meth lab.

Old 18-11-2017, 09:48 AM
irk

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10169

Sounds like it’s going to be a lotta fun