United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 05-11-2017, 10:08 AM
taff

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ual-harassment

i might lunge at someone after lunch. seems like a good career move.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
A story here that I thought you'd have linked to balance things up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ntment-kelvin/
How do you mean balance things up ?

I see no story about lady MPs harrasing male staff members

Old 05-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al View Post
Never said it was the same story it's just you only throw eggs in one direction.

Link any left supporting article = the truth being told despite the Tory supporting media suppressing it etc.etc.

Link any left criticising article = conspiracy,right wing bulshit,Tory lies etc.etc.
Change left to right and how would that differ from yourself? You’re effectively doing it with these posts. You’re not posting to add balance, you’re posting to deflect away from Tory and onto labour or people you perceive to be on the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
His resignation speech was very telling. Talks about falling below ‘high standards’. Not harrassing female colleagues or making lewd remarks isn’t a ‘high standard’, it’s the bare f***ing minimum. Sexual harrassment isn’t some sort of biological urge. It takes literally zero effort not to do it unless you’re a ginormous f***ing c**kwipe.
The only time it’s wrong or falls below standards is when it gets exposed publicly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al View Post

It's not North Korea ffs
Are you suggesting we’ve not been immersed in business propaganda our entire lives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ual-harassment

i might lunge at someone after lunch. seems like a good career move.
That article is basically saying the final straw was when it was made public. As we all know, the whips go out of their way to stop such stuff being made public so they can use it for their own purposes, and that’s exactly what happens until something slips out into the public arena. Then there’s some fake moral outrage for pr purposes.

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 05-11-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:55 PM
red in cumbria

Marr apparently making a great deal of referring to "ALLEGATIONS" about various Tories this morning, but referring to accusations against Labour people as if they were established fact.

Must be that famous "left wing BBC" again

Old 05-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
How do you mean balance things up ?

I see no story about lady MPs harrasing male staff members

Abbott must have made the first move on Corbyn TBH

Old 05-11-2017, 10:26 PM
denis lawless

when are you all gonna finally realise ...and agree...that theyre ALL a bunch of despicable c***s ?

regardless of what colour tie theyre wearing.......

Old 05-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless View Post
when are you all gonna finally realise ...and agree...that theyre ALL a bunch of despicable c***s ?

regardless of what colour tie theyre wearing.......
True out of the six hundred + there are about 5-10 good ones at a guess

Old 16-11-2017, 04:00 PM
thatsfuctit

Popb***h

It was clear that Michael Fallon wasn't resigning over the simple touching of Julia Hartley-Brewer's knee, but details of exactly how he failed to meet his self-imposed "high standards" haven't been forthcoming.

He might want to clarify the matter sooner rather than later though because there's one particular rumour that's doing the rounds in the vacuum he's left and it doesn't seem to be dying down.

The current whisper around Westminster is that he has a touch of the Louis CKs about him – but he doesn't need the women to be in the room with him.

Just their handbags.

Old 16-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
Popb***h

It was clear that Michael Fallon wasn't resigning over the simple touching of Julia Hartley-Brewer's knee, but details of exactly how he failed to meet his self-imposed "high standards" haven't been forthcoming.

He might want to clarify the matter sooner rather than later though because there's one particular rumour that's doing the rounds in the vacuum he's left and it doesn't seem to be dying down.

The current whisper around Westminster is that he has a touch of the Louis CKs about him – but he doesn't need the women to be in the room with him.

Just their handbags.
i knew he was rich, but i didn't know he came into money so easily Did i just get myself another thread ban ?