United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 24-10-2017, 05:09 PM
lenin

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren View Post
Ariel Winter is where it's at. For fans of young birds with massive busters who are still carrying a bit of puppy fat she's absolutely top of the list. Superb.
Word Possibly the only woman i’m willing to consider forgiving for having a buster reduction. Despite that unfortunate decision they’re still immense. Her arse is phenomenal too.

Old 24-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren View Post
Ariel Winter is where it's at. For fans of young birds with massive busters who are still carrying a bit of puppy fat she's absolutely top of the list. Superb.
she's incredible. low self-esteem too, so she's got the lot

hyland reminds me of a turtle. a turtle i'd love to have sex with, but a turtle all the same.

i haven't watched it for years so don't know if it's still good, but used to like it when it first started. cam and phil reds

Old 24-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Not sure how the Asian girl has stayed in from being 1 year old though.
I don't think she has, the girl who plays her now came into it in the 3rd season, it was twins playing her before that.

Old 24-10-2017, 06:09 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Had no idea who that was so had to Google. It's the young geeky one isn't it? She's grown up since I last watched this show

Born in '98 tho' ffs...

Old 25-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post
Had no idea who that was so had to Google. It's the young geeky one isn't it? She's grown up since I last watched this show

Born in '98 tho' ffs...

there may or may not be a certain video of her on a certain popular site for hosting these sorts of videos out there. couldn't confirm obvs.

Old 25-10-2017, 08:51 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Thanks pal, never thought of that...

Old 25-10-2017, 10:52 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Nonce sense.

Old 25-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
Nonce sense.
Aye.

Find it weird if it’s a child you’ve basically seen grow up on TV. Yeah they’re clearly attractive but f***ssake you were introduced to them as children. Was CDT teacher at my school who married one of his ex pupils. Dodgy as...

Old 25-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post

Born in '98 tho' ffs...
**quickly does the maths**

Phwooooaaarrrr!

Old 25-10-2017, 10:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps View Post
Aye.
Was CDT teacher at my school who married one of his ex pupils. Dodgy as...
I know a few times that has happened. Both the teachers were women, funnily enough.