United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music

Old 09-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Banbury RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey View Post
Any other Fredsters going?
Yep. I am and saw them earlier this year too.

Old 09-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Stone Monkey

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banbury RED View Post
Yep. I am and saw them earlier this year too.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:12 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Need more detail, sounds good
Early Factory do in London

They'd invited Gary Numan and we were taking the piss out of his massive forehead.The little nancy told us we were being beastly.Cue redirection of piss take and Heswall boy crumbling

Nothing particular bad just a gentle questioning of his sexualty (it was the 70s/80 ish ) and calling them c***s for having Musicians Union 'Keep music live' all over their tape machine

Old 09-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Banbury RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey View Post
Just remembered that I will be seeing Heaven 17 the night after, also at The Academy.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:25 PM
jem

Quote:
f***ing hate them
little catholic girl has fallen in love.....

Old 09-10-2017, 10:41 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
Early Factory do in London

They'd invited Gary Numan and we were taking the piss out of his massive forehead.The little nancy told us we were being beastly.Cue redirection of piss take and Heswall boy crumbling

Nothing particular bad just a gentle questioning of his sexualty (it was the 70s/80 ish ) and calling them c***s for having Musicians Union 'Keep music live' all over their tape machine

Marvellous

We did a similar thing to billy idol at rafters, he offered one of our lot out for a fight, when the offer was accepted he ran off stage into the dressing room

Old 09-10-2017, 11:33 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Marvellous

We did a similar thing to billy idol at rafters, he offered one of our lot out for a fight, when the offer was accepted he ran off stage into the dressing room
I was there that night

Old 09-10-2017, 11:46 PM
taff

i'd go see 'em. architecture and morality is a good record, they knew their way around a hook and even some of their later stuff is decent. for scousers anyway.

rather uncharitable noises being made on this thread considering some of the shite i've seen praised on here.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:48 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
I was there that night

Recall it was a Friday because we went on to the Ranch afterwards.....might have been the banshees supporting ?