United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2017, 09:33 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Some under 14s in that including a Witton side
Yeah, the Cheshire Cup is only at u13/15 so Under 14 teams sometimes enter.

First year for us as we wanted to concentrate on the Manchester CUp at 13's (which we won).
Looking forward to a bit of travelling for games, will let you know if we get through and get Witton

Unread 04-10-2017, 11:44 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Some under 14s in that including a Witton side
Here is the draw if you are interested

http://www.cheshirefa.com/cups/2017-...ures#1st-round

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:23 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Nice day out in Liverpool yesterday, won 9-1

Phlegm and seething all over the shop

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:35 AM
puressence

played 3 won 3 for 36 against 6 ..

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:36 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
played 3 won 3 for 36 against 6 ..
I'd be concerned that you have conceded 6 goals to absolute cannon fodder

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:44 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I'd be concerned that you have conceded 6 goals to absolute cannon fodder
our goalie didn't play Saturday outfield player let in 3 .. they were top played 4 won3 drew 1 .. we beat em 7-3

Unread 09-10-2017, 10:06 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
our goalie didn't play Saturday outfield player let in 3 .. they were top played 4 won3 drew 1 .. we beat em 7-3

Unread 09-10-2017, 10:12 AM
suedeshoes

Junior has taken well to 11-a-side. Scored 13 in 6. Won 5 and drawn one. The increased physicality is really noticeable in them all after a summer off and the arrival of hormones.

Unread 09-10-2017, 11:22 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Junior has taken well to 11-a-side. Scored 13 in 6. Won 5 and drawn one. The increased physicality is really noticeable in them all after a summer off and the arrival of hormones.
we move to 11 next season

Unread 09-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Child of Darkness

Managers £#%&!in shite at twin 1s team . Hardly speaks and has literally no grasp of tactics .

Frustrating the £#%&! out of me and the other touchline parents .

Unread 09-10-2017, 10:47 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Managers £#%&!in shite at twin 1s team . Hardly speaks and has literally no grasp of tactics .

Takeover on the cards Codders?

Unread 10-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Takeover on the cards Codders?
I'd seriously consider it .... Next season ..... Bearing in mind I'm v busy at mo .

Fair play to him turning up every week , but what's the point if you are just gonna stand there and say nothing ?

Keeps playing the worst 3 players in defence ....one of whom should take up badminton or something where he doesn't have to use his feet much ... And wonders why they ship 6 goals or more .

Plays the better players out wide instead of in the spine of the team .

Has had 2 seasons to find a goal keeper .... Hasn't .

Unread 10-10-2017, 07:06 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
I'd seriously consider it .... Next season ..... Bearing in mind I'm v busy at mo .

Fair play to him turning up every week , but what's the point if you are just gonna stand there and say nothing ?

Keeps playing the worst 3 players in defence ....one of whom should take up badminton or something where he doesn't have to use his feet much ... And wonders why they ship 6 goals or more .

Plays the better players out wide instead of in the spine of the team .

Has had 2 seasons to find a goal keeper .... Hasn't .
Utd had about 10 years and never found a decent midfielder so go easy on him pal

Unread 10-10-2017, 07:07 AM
puressence

Quote:
Managers ****in shite at twin 1s team . Hardly speaks and has literally no grasp of tactics .

the coach is a volunteer not rinus michels ... unreal parents like you hammering someone whos doing something for free .. step up do it yourself ffs

Unread 10-10-2017, 07:13 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
the coach is a volunteer not rinus michels ... unreal parents like you hammering someone whos doing something for free .. step up do it yourself ffs
He's not the coach , they have a proper coach for training who is good .

The manager is , a volunteer , but honestly he's wasting his time , what is the point of turning up week after week , and doing literally nothing to help the team ?

He's silent on the touch line , says £#%&! all at Ht , and has never earnt the boys respect .

I've never said a word to anyone at the match about him , so I've never hammered him. I'm not that tight (as you well know) .

But honestly his performance is moyes like . He's fast in danger of causing the better players to go elsewhere .

Unread 10-10-2017, 08:36 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by child of darkness
he's not the coach , they have a proper coach for training who is good .

The manager is , a volunteer , but honestly he's wasting his time , what is the point of turning up week after week , and doing literally nothing to help the team ?

He's silent on the touch line , says £#%&! all at ht , and has never earnt the boys respect .

I've never said a word to anyone at the match about him , so i've never hammered him. I'm not that tight (as you well know) .

But honestly his performance is moyes like . He's fast in danger of causing the better players to go elsewhere .

pisspoor grow a set tell him hes shite

Unread 10-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Buck

Quote:
He's not the coach , they have a proper coach for training who is good .

He's silent on the touch line , says £#%&! all at Ht , and has never earnt the boys respect .

I've never said a word to anyone at the match about him , so I've never hammered him. I'm not that tight (as you well know) .

He's lost the dressing room and knows it. Clearly he's waiting to be sacked so he receives a substantial compensation package of a box of quality street and a mcdonalds voucher. One more defeat should pull the trigger.

Unread 10-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Quote:
pisspoor grow a set tell him hes shite

Unread 15-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Switching Off

At Egerton for a cup game. Apparently they play in the Timpohleh league. Any knowledge ssg?

Unread 15-10-2017, 12:49 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
A new season about to begin and possibly my last after 10 years.
We've been entered into the Cheshire County Cup and Manchester Cup this year, our first round game in the Cheshire Cup is in Liverpool

I'm expecting this year to be really tough with most of the lads being 15, hangovers and come downs to deal with on a Sunday morning
Have you taught your lad the noble art, the sweet sport yet?
Closed Thread