United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 07-10-2017, 07:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours View Post
Failed a drugs test appatently.

They certainly missed him tonight didn't they?
They will have missed him in attack, but Leeds played the conditions miles better than Castleford from start to finish, lots of handling errors from Cas, just having Hardaker there wouldn't have eradicated them. I can't imagine having to contend with the fallout and speculation about what he's done can have helped their preparations and planning much either.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:41 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
They will have missed him in attack, but Leeds played the conditions miles better than Castleford from start to finish, lots of handling errors from Cas, just having Hardaker there wouldn't have eradicated them. I can't imagine having to contend with the fallout and speculation about what he's done can have helped their preparations and planning much either.
Thats a very good analysis of what happened.

Shame for the romantics like myself who wanted Cas, but you're right Leeds deserved it on the night.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:44 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours View Post
Thats a very good analysis of what happened.

Shame for the romantics like myself who wanted Cas, but you're right Leeds deserved it on the night.
Cas have been absolutely brilliant all season, played really attractive rugby.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:39 AM
thatsfuctit

Hardaker banned for failed drugs test

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/41542423