United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 05-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Clarkie

So that's Rooney, Mata, Rashford, Martial, Miki, Herrera, Smalling, De Gea, Lindelof, Mourinho has "fallen out" with....

I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

Understand if he's frustrated with lack of playing time but, I'm sure when he's in his late 20's he'll appreciate being protected and not getting embarrassed by the PL

Old 06-10-2017, 02:02 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
So that's Rooney, Mata, Rashford, Martial, Miki, Herrera, Smalling, De Gea, Lindelof, Mourinho has "fallen out" with....

I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

Understand if he's frustrated with lack of playing time but, I'm sure when he's in his late 20's he'll appreciate being protected and not getting embarrassed by the PL
Yup, like Martial, Miki and Shaw for starters Josť is doing what he does to get the best out of the players to benefit the squad. If Kid gloves donít work maybe a private bollocking then a public bollocking if needed. Do what youíre told, donít be shit and you will win stuff under Mou. Simple as that.

He has Fellaini playing confidently within his skill set and isnít asking him to things heís not comfortable with (like ATM) and itís paid dividends. Moyes and LVG expected too much out of the useless git and he was nowhere near as effective as he was for Everton. Donít get me wrong I hate the barsteward but we have struggled nothing like I thought we would without Pogs.

Old 06-10-2017, 04:19 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps View Post
Yup, like Martial, Miki and Shaw for starters Josť is doing what he does to get the best out of the players to benefit the squad. If Kid gloves donít work maybe a private bollocking then a public bollocking if needed. Do what youíre told, donít be shit and you will win stuff under Mou. Simple as that.

He has Fellaini playing confidently within his skill set and isnít asking him to things heís not comfortable with (like ATM) and itís paid dividends. Moyes and LVG expected too much out of the useless git and he was nowhere near as effective as he was for Everton. Donít get me wrong I hate the barsteward but we have struggled nothing like I thought we would without Pogs.
Ass to mouth

Old 06-10-2017, 09:57 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps View Post

Wouldn't mention Shaw in the same breathe and Miki and Tony. I just don't think he likes him because of what happened when he turned down Chelsea and is holding a grudge. And the fact Like Shaw is a massive fanny.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof View Post
Wouldn't mention Shaw in the same breathe and Miki and Tony. I just don't think he likes him because of what happened when he turned down Chelsea and is holding a grudge. And the fact Like Shaw is a massive fanny.
Unlikely he's holding a grudge over that. Lukaku wanted out of Chelsea but, he's not holding a grudge over that.

Shaw just doesn't have the head for it. Maybe I'm wrong but, so far it's looking that way.

Old 06-10-2017, 03:42 PM
red in cumbria

Jose doesn't have a grudge against him because of that FFS

Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 AM
lindelof

Another horror show last night for Sweden by all accounts.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:07 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

You need to up your game pal

Old 11-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

The penalty decision was harsh but he was out of position and lacking fitness....

Old 11-10-2017, 06:42 AM
no fun

This f***er is going to cost us points this season