United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 06-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless View Post
The nhs might not get the 350 a week but undoubtedly there will be more money available once we stop paying extortion to Brussels....and its up to us to pressure our national twats in Westminster to make sure the nhs get a decent whack.
Erm.....

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...t-will-cost-uk

Old 06-10-2017, 02:26 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
I am fully aware that most leave voters have been manipulated by the wealthy elite in this country

Wrong. End. Of. The. Stick

Undoubtedly. Really? By the time we have replaced all the funding we get from the EU there isn't really a lot left, and if the treasury's income takes a battering because of recession, or a run on the pound once we leave then there will likely be less money.

even a "relatively" small amount is better than what we have now....a deficit
the EU is just as vulnerable if not more so to a recession as the UK and currencies fluctuate ALL THE TIME.....the pound dropped after the vote and we're still here.....different people benefit from different rates.

We have to pay what we owe. If we don't then who the f**k is going to deal with us in the future.

if its money for stuff we've had , then fair enough...if its for future shit we wont get the benefit of because we're leaving then GTF !

So you people keep saying, not seeing much evidence that the EU feel the same way.

because youre looking at the c***s inside the big house in Brussels and Strasberg ...... take a look at those who matter, the business men/women.

Freedom

Presumably you were in favour of Scotland taking back control and gaining its freedom from 300 years of oppression by a remote and corrupt government. Where do you think they would be now if they were on their own?

yes I was.....silly f**kers were gonna just straight into another oppressive relationship once they left though so in the end, by sheer luck, they stayed in the UK and left the EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post

I see your remaining 3 brain cells have make a break for freedom themselves......no wonder theyre so happy.....free from the idiocracy which exists between your ears.

people who sneer at the prospect of freedom really have to be the dumbest f**ks around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm View Post
think tanks ?

red robbo has just told me there would be a slight surplus

Old 06-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
think tanks ?

red robbo has just told me there would be a slight surplus
No mate. It's the institute for fiscal studies. They would have a bit more knowledge of the economic ramifications of political change than some self opinionated no mark on an internet forum.

I'm not talking about robbo btw.

Old 06-10-2017, 06:02 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Quote:
No mate. It's the institute for fiscal studies. They would have a bit more knowledge of the economic ramifications of political change than some self opinionated no mark on an internet forum.

I'm not talking about robbo btw.
Not interested in the opinion of an organisation that is partly funded by the uk government....AND partly funded by the EU...amongst others.

Has been spouting biased shite since before the referendum.

As for "self opinionated no marks" ....thats covers everyone on this thread.

Old 06-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Not interested in the opinion of an organisation that is partly funded by the uk government....AND partly funded by the EU...amongst others.

Has been spouting biased shite since before the referendum.

As for "self opinionated no marks" ....thats covers everyone on this thread.
So other than your own. Whose economic analysis are you using to come up with the conclusion that there will be a financial surplus for the UK after it leaves the EU.

Old 06-10-2017, 07:24 PM
jem

ifs failed to allow for the roar. dicks.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:21 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
So other than your own. Whose economic analysis are you using to come up with the conclusion that there will be a financial surplus for the UK after it leaves the EU.
It's called busonomics

Den, I know no one like to feel they've been duped, but the people you think are being put in their place by the will of the people are the ones who want to leave so they can reestablish their exploitation of the good people of these fair Isles.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
It's called busonomics

Den, I know no one like to feel they've been duped, but the people you think are being put in their place by the will of the people are the ones who want to leave so they can reestablish their exploitation of the good people of these fair Isles.
Den is a large shareholder and hedge fund investor... why do you think he wants small government and no regulations ?

Den knows exactly why he wants brexit....

Old 06-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Den is a large shareholder and hedge fund investor... why do you think he wants small government and no regulations ?

Den knows exactly why he wants brexit....
Ahhh. That explains a lot. So all this better for everyone nonsense is just capitalist bullshit.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:53 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
no, not at all.....im as much of a self opinionated no mark as the next poster.....only im happy to admit it.....are you ? ...just my pov/opinion, along with everyone elses.

as to your question....set aside sources of information because we'll be slagging them off till the cows come home

simple logic...the UK is one of the few net contributors to the EU....Germany probably being the biggest....the smaller and eastern nations being net beneficiaries .....so it doesn't take a degree in economics to figure out that the UK puts in more than it takes out.

if the ECB is printing money out of thin air (which it is) and distributing it like confetti across the continent...who do you think will be paying that back in the future....you. your kids, your grand kids and generations not even born yet.......its f**king lunacy.

Quote:
It's called busonomics

yes ...im the one who is duped

youre a centralist, a collectivist and a statist .....so you'll never accept that the authorities are a hindrance and not a help.....nor will you accept that they are just the henchmen for the banking elite who actually run the whole shebang from the shadows.

why do you think the banks all threatened to leave London and relocate in Frankfurt if the UK left the eu ?
why do you think big corporations did the same ?

because they WANTED THE UK TO REMAIN.....so that their control over everybody in Europe could remain also.

who are" the ones" who want to exploit "the good people" ?

and how are they going to do it ?

we are being exploited NOW ..... and the bastards in Brussels and Strasburg are the ones helping banks and corporations to do it.

of course..... to you, that's all tin hat shite......so theres nothing more to discuss