United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 05-10-2017, 08:08 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Guardian and Friedland smears Ken Loach

Guaurdian refuses right of reply to Ken Loach

Ken Loach response

http://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org....han-freedland/

Jonathan Cook's take

As battle rages in UK Labour Party, Moshe Machover expelled after asserting ‘Anti-Zionism does not equal anti-Semitism’

http://mondoweiss.net/2017/10/contin...ting-semitism/
 
Old 05-10-2017, 08:41 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
Guardian and Friedland smears Ken Loach

Guaurdian refuses right of reply to Ken Loach

Ken Loach response

http://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org....han-freedland/

Jonathan Cook's take

As battle rages in UK Labour Party, Moshe Machover expelled after asserting ‘Anti-Zionism does not equal anti-Semitism’

http://mondoweiss.net/2017/10/contin...ting-semitism/
the very idea that Friedland&Co will tell anyone who will listen that it does

Still, hopefully all this Goebbels speak and facsisti behaviour will bring matters to a head and expose these 'useful fools' for the c***s that they are.
 
Old 10-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Al-jazeera cleared of anti semitism despite the pro Zionist lobbiests doing their best to throw mud around...

 
Old 10-10-2017, 10:10 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Completely cleared on every count, that's pretty conclusive.
 
Old 10-10-2017, 10:30 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Completely cleared on every count, that's pretty conclusive.
And not very surprising. Zionist lobby obv got a bit of publicity out though and lots of people won't see how much they have lied...
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:39 AM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
And not very surprising. Zionist lobby obv got a bit of publicity out though and lots of people won't see how much they have lied...
Any of the Labour party members on here know if any party disciplinary measures are in progress with Joan Ryan MP and other Labour members exposed as Israeli spies and/or dupes in the documentary?

Quite how Ryan hasn't been drummed out of the party, as well as parliament, and lifted by MI5 is inexplicable Having said that, she should have been locked up over her expenses defrauding capers yonks ago
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:52 AM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane View Post
Any of the Labour party members on here know if any party disciplinary measures are in progress with Joan Ryan MP and other Labour members exposed as Israeli spies and/or dupes in the documentary?

Quite how Ryan hasn't been drummed out of the party, as well as parliament, and lifted by MI5 is inexplicable Having said that, she should have been locked up over her expenses defrauding capers yonks ago
Parliament would be pretty empty if you took that approach.

No bad thing IMHO.
 
Old 11-10-2017, 08:20 AM
denis lawless
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Parliament would be pretty empty if you took that approach.

No bad thing IMHO.
 
Old 11-10-2017, 08:37 AM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless View Post
Where have I ever said I'm a fan of politicians? I'd rather have a benevolent dictator and do away with all this democracy nonsense. The "people" can't be trusted to pick the winner of bloody X-factor never mind who is going to run the country.

In fact, AI and big data analysis is getting so accurate now that it's probably time to put a computer in charge.
 
Old 11-10-2017, 11:51 AM
MonkeyOnMyBack
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Where have I ever said I'm a fan of politicians? I'd rather have a benevolent dictator and do away with all this democracy nonsense. The "people" can't be trusted to pick the winner of bloody X-factor never mind who is going to run the country.

In fact, AI and big data analysis is getting so accurate now that it's probably time to put a computer in charge.
It's what im holding out for. True sentience though. Otherwise the programmers will be the new politicians in power & corruption terms.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Am I anti semitic ?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More anti-TTIP & anti-CETA marches Tumescent Throb News, Current Affairs & Politics 4 18-09-2016 02:53 AM
50% rise in anti semitic incidents in the UK this year saffers News, Current Affairs & Politics 2 19-08-2015 06:25 PM
West Ham anti-Semitic chants: Yossi Benayoun blasts fans as two arrested over vile songs at Tottenha fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 26-11-2012 06:00 PM
West Ham anti-Semitic chants: Two Hammers fans arrested over vile songs at Tottenham with one Upton fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 26-11-2012 04:40 PM
Anti Perspirant Smeggs Main Forum 12 18-05-2009 12:31 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.