United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 04-10-2017, 07:44 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Ok maybe not a scumbag tbh. I was watching him on jre a while ago talking about grabbing tj by the neck and slamming him against a wall over a minor misunderstanding. and he painted tj as the dickhead for reacting to it.
Not a fan of those mindless lads. Same goes for diaz.
Diaz just brings the fight and doesn't take no shit

He's not mindless like Garbrandt. He's an OG legend

Old 04-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
Diaz just brings the fight and doesn't take no shit

He's not mindless like Garbrandt. He's an OG legend
Aside from being the anti-mcgregor, I don't get his popularity. He's not a great fighter, can genuinely barely string a sentence together and is a bit of a w****r.
At least Nick has a way with words in his own primitive way.

Did you see nate arguing with brendan schaub? He'd fight his own coat out of sheer confusion.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
They were part of uriah fabers group.
Cody comes across as a thick scumbag tbh. I suppose they all do but he seems like a little shithead.
Cody is a thick c***. Watching him on The Ultimate Fighter was a cringe. TJ handled him well.

saying that, Cody's fight against Cruz was one of the best I've seen. And Tj knows how to entertain, so should be a cracking fight.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:19 AM
ScarFace

TJ will win. No way is Cody 100% fit due to his back and because he has already pulled out, unless it was a shark attack cody would not call in sick again.

TJ by points due to Cody's glassback. ( if both 100% fit i'd back cody )

Old 07-10-2017, 07:58 PM
rogieop

Just having a look at the betting for tonight, Tom Duquesnoy is 4/7 with Paddy Power. That is a hell of a price. This lad is the f***ing business, no dear doubt about it. He's the next superstar of the UFC. Definitely one to include for any multiple bets. Id love to f***ing lump on but all i have at the minute is my spending money for my holiday with the missus next week.... and knowing my luck... c*** would prob do an Anderson Silva and break his leg!!

Old 07-10-2017, 08:48 PM
rogieop

Fancy sticking one up for Duquesnoy?

Old 07-10-2017, 08:59 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop View Post
Fancy sticking one up for Duquesnoy?
I cant mate. I have to give it at least 4 ish hours before the event. I normally put all the main card up but i think i was annoying people by spamming the gambling forum lol.....the fighters names for the last UFC in Japan didn't go down well.

So now i just put up the main fights of the main card to avoid the above.

If you request it though that is different and i can put what you like up. So in future just make a post in the request thread on the gambling forum ahead of time once you've seen i've put the fights up but left out a certain one you'd hoped for.

Old 07-10-2017, 09:03 PM
rogieop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
I cant mate. I have to give it at least 4 ish hours before the event. I normally put all the main card up but i think i was annoying people by spamming the gambling forum lol.....the fighters names for the last UFC in Japan didn't go down well.

So now i just put up the main fights of the main card to avoid the above.

If you request it though that is different and i can put what you like up. So in future just make a post in the request thread on the gambling forum ahead of time once you've seen i've put the fights up but left out a certain one you'd hoped for.
Sound job.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:53 PM
ScarFace

Lewis has pulled out. Harris has replaced him.
Vbet here http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256454

Last edited by ScarFace; 07-10-2017 at 11:28 PM.