United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 04-10-2017, 10:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
I enjoyed it, like her music but still the ugliest human I've ever seen I think, which is even more remarkable than her singing talent.
She *had* to be a bloody good singer, looking like she did.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:57 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Just watched a one off doc on Netflix called long shot, about a guy who gets arrested for murder, but gets off because he is filmed in a crowd scene of curb your enthusiasm at the time the murder took place

Not bad

In fact...pretty pretty pretty good
Just watched this, decent, might have enjoyed it more if you hadn't spoilered it

Old 08-10-2017, 01:20 AM
ScarFace

411, on itunes and the usual places. Very good. Very sad. Even sadder is people looking for things that are not there, due to the reality being grim as fuuuuuuuuuck

Old 09-10-2017, 01:19 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
411, on itunes and the usual places. Very good. Very sad. Even sadder is people looking for things that are not there, due to the reality being grim as fuuuuuuuuuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDy2srebK8&t=30s

Spent the last 4 and a half hours listening to this.

Old 09-10-2017, 01:46 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps View Post
https://youtu.be/M8o9yXgm65U

Spent the last 4 and a half hours listening to this.
Does it add anything to the 90min doc? or have you yet to see it?

Odd national parks dont keep a list of all those gone missing saying it would cost $1.4 mil.

Old 09-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Does it add anything to the 90min doc? or have you yet to see it?

Odd national parks dont keep a list of all those gone missing saying it would cost $1.4 mil.
Itís just going over loads of examples from the book.

I watched a talk he did about Bigfoot and he always stops short of definitively linking them.

He should have been able to get that list for free as heís a published author too.

Found it

Old 11-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Baron

Long Shot

40min so you can rattle it out, American law enforcement continues to shine

Old 11-10-2017, 11:34 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Just watched a one off doc on Netflix called long shot, about a guy who gets arrested for murder, but gets off because he is filmed in a crowd scene of curb your enthusiasm at the time the murder took place

Not bad

In fact...pretty pretty pretty good
That was great...even with the spoiler

The moment Larry appears

Old 11-10-2017, 11:55 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps View Post
Itís just going over loads of examples from the book.

I watched a talk he did about Bigfoot and he always stops short of definitively linking them.

He should have been able to get that list for free as heís a published author too.

Found it
https://youtu.be/CeT2FG88PIM
Bloody love the Missing 411 stuff, you are right he does always stop short of saying it, I think he think Big Foot is part of it, plus something else.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
Bloody love the Missing 411 stuff, you are right he does always stop short of saying it, I think he think Big Foot is part of it, plus something else.
Iím fully on board with the Bigfoot being another Ďtribeí btw. Small inbred populations dotted about, had the intellignce to avoid and adapt. Compare Valuev to Verne Troyer and the fact theyíre the same species is a bit mental. Donít be in to the inter dimensional shite. Have spent the last few days gong over his stuff and listening to podcasts etc. Am really fascinated with BigFoot and Paulides makes b far the most sense. No tree knocking screamin weirdos communicating with each other instead of squatches in the Forrest at night.