United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 03-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Should have bought 3 starters (on top of Keita) then sold Coutinho towards the end of the window. If we’d conducted our business like they did, given what their needs clearly were at the end of last season, I’d have been absolutely livid.
They should have taken the money for Coutinho and improved that back-line. Play as frenetically as they do and you sacrifice the possibility of control, they would be much intimidating if the back 4 was even competent, teams know if you can get through their flurries you will always get a chance.

Odd that they have not prioritized that area.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 07:44 PM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian View Post
They should have taken the money for Coutinho and improved that back-line. Play as frenetically as they do and you sacrifice the possibility of control, they would be much intimidating if the back 4 was even competent, teams know if you can get through their flurries you will always get a chance.

Odd that they have not prioritized that area.
It's almost like they haven't learned from throwing the title away under Rodgers due to the fact they refused to play conservatively and make sure they were solid at the back. There's mid ranking Premier League sides who prove that you don't need Ferdinand and Vidic at the back to be defensively competent.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 07:48 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

wait what,,,,dr gonzo is not a gp? i've pm'ed him quite a few times over the years !!!

from piles to tinnitus to family member issues too.

In fact i sent him a long pm about my uncle who just came out with ( hes 68 ) "i dont have a tv anymore, the police robbed it when i was out. They've been watching me. It's revenge for having an affair in the 80's with a coppers wife."

He also will not pick up the phone if you ring him, incase its them or leave you a voice msg.

I pm'ed gonzo because he refuses to see a dr.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 08:05 PM
signed dc
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
wait what,,,,dr gonzo is not a gp? i've pm'ed him quite a few times over the years !!!

from piles to tinnitus to family member issues too.

In fact i sent him a long pm about my uncle who just came out with ( hes 68 ) "i dont have a tv anymore, the police robbed it when i was out. They've been watching me. It's revenge for having an affair in the 80's with a coppers wife."

He also will not pick up the phone if you ring him, incase its them or leave you a voice msg.

I pm'ed gonzo because he refuses to see a dr.
Sounds like you did right by him
 
Old 03-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

wasn't there an entire thread of people asking his advice


some of it sounded very dr-ish though... unsure if switchers is on a wum here......
 
Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
wasn't there an entire thread of people asking his advice


some of it sounded very dr-ish though... unsure if switchers is on a wum here......
No idea if he was a real doctor or not. Did give me some advice once but it looked pasted from NHS direct.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 10:08 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

He still lurks here, it would appear
 
Old 03-10-2017, 11:11 PM
utd99
 
Default

So if you take out all the games they’re shit in, they’re brilliant.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 11:19 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
He still lurks here, it would appear
Is he from Skipton?
 
Old 04-10-2017, 12:30 AM
ScarFace
 
Default

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Metzelder.html
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The 2017/18 RAWK nuggets thread - 28 not out??
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 2016/17 RAWK nuggets thread - 27 YEARS AHOY! red in cumbria Football 2180 14-07-2017 06:53 PM
The 2015/16 RAWK nuggets thread wiganste Football 1815 14-07-2016 06:44 PM
*The Even Newer* Place all your RAWK Nuggets in Here Thread. utd99 Football 3220 03-07-2013 12:27 PM
*New* Place your RAWK Nuggets in here! 2013 Sparky*** Football 554 13-01-2013 09:25 PM
Place your Rawk Nuggets in here Turin Football 12518 16-01-2012 02:33 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.