United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Science & Technology

Old 02-10-2017, 08:07 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Was looking through his profile on wikipedia to see one successful venture he's had which would have been the reason behind him being a billionaire.

Bearing in mind that people like Bill Gates have Windows, the biggest computer operating system in the world and Steve Jobs had Apple, which obviously they earned billions out of.

Apart from him owning part of paypal or something, i have no idea how this f***er became a billionaire. Do you know anyone who owns a f***ing Tesla? How many do you see on the road every week? One? Ever been down your local Tesla showroom?

How the f*** has this spiv made a billion dollars?
tesla is burning money and yet the share price just keeps going up. got to hand it to him.

nice cars. but the future is charging roads, not cars, as everyone knows (keeping a nice diesel for off-roading). that or solar power. no f***ing way will electric cars make a dent in the market while it takes so long to charge them. although that nuclear diamond thing might work if we all wear tinfoil helmets.

that taxi is ugly.

Old 02-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
tesla is burning money and yet the share price just keeps going up. got to hand it to him.

nice cars. but the future is charging roads, not cars, as everyone knows (keeping a nice diesel for off-roading). that or solar power. no f***ing way will electric cars make a dent in the market while it takes so long to charge them. although that nuclear diamond thing might work if we all wear tinfoil helmets.

that taxi is ugly.
I agree. It has however been built for purpose rather than aesthetics.

Old 02-10-2017, 08:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
I agree. It has however been built for purpose rather than aesthetics.
sure... and it's not the worst (hello, metrocab) and no doubt I'll get used to it, but.... well, tbh, I would prefer them all to look like the fx3 or fx4.

Old 02-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
sure... and it's not the worst (hello, metrocab) and no doubt I'll get used to it, but.... well, tbh, I would prefer them all to look like the fx3 or fx4.
yeah the old fairways proper bone rattlers they were