United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music
Reply
 
Old 14-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Mercury music prize

what a load of pretentious w****rs.
 
Old 14-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mercury music prize

what a load of pretentious w****rs.
alt-j - 'Relaxer'
Blossoms - 'Blossoms'
Dinosaur - 'Together, As One'
Ed Sheeran - '÷'
Glass Animals - 'How to Be a Human Being'
J Hus - 'Common Sense'
Kate Tempest - 'Let Them Eat Chaos'
Loyle Carner - 'Yesterday’s Gone'
Sampha - 'Process'
Stormzy - 'Gang Signs & Prayer'
The Big Moon - 'Love in the 4th Dimension'
The xx - 'I See You'


The XX Is the best album on there tbh....
 
Old 14-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
alt-j - 'Relaxer'
Blossoms - 'Blossoms'
Dinosaur - 'Together, As One'
Ed Sheeran - '÷'
Glass Animals - 'How to Be a Human Being'
J Hus - 'Common Sense'
Kate Tempest - 'Let Them Eat Chaos'
Loyle Carner - 'Yesterday’s Gone'
Sampha - 'Process'
Stormzy - 'Gang Signs & Prayer'
The Big Moon - 'Love in the 4th Dimension'
The xx - 'I See You'


The XX Is the best album on there tbh....
Literally heard of two of those tbh.

f***ing 'dinosaur' ffs. . Absolutely making my jokey band posts obsolete. Reality has actually out-done parody.
 
Old 14-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Literally heard of two of those tbh.

f***ing 'dinosaur' ffs. . Absolutely making my jokey band posts obsolete. Reality has actually out-done parody.
You've heard more than two....

It's probably the most mainstream one in years...
 
Old 14-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Literally heard of two of those tbh.

f***ing 'dinosaur' ffs. . Absolutely making my jokey band posts obsolete. Reality has actually out-done parody.
Quote:
Ed Sheeran - '÷'
 
Old 14-09-2017, 10:22 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Literally heard of two of those tbh.

f***ing 'dinosaur' ffs. . Absolutely making my jokey band posts obsolete. Reality has actually out-done parody.
Weirdly making their debut a good many years after Dinosaur Jr.
 
Old 15-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Weirdly making their debut a good many years after Dinosaur Jr.
Who were also originally called Dinosaur but had to add the Jr. after legal action from The Dinosaurs.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Mercury prize.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
mercury music prize 2015 Gypsum Fantastic Music 14 17-10-2015 01:48 AM
Mercury Rev. Cream Music 12 02-12-2012 07:16 PM
Mercury music prize 2012 forwardirektion Music 19 03-11-2012 09:41 PM
Mercury Music Prize signed dc Music 20 08-09-2010 10:10 AM
a question re mercury music prize Billy Baroo Music 15 05-09-2007 12:22 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.