United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 12-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The point really was that the Europa League win last year was far more exciting than many of our CL campaigns.

Thoughts?
no it wasn't, it was the uefa cup run last season had for more romance and historical interest for united fans than many of our CL campaigns have had ... the difference in quality between some of the sides we met last season and some of the sides we've met down the years in the CL is negligible ...

i dare say some dumb f*** will respond to that by mentioning bayern, barca, juve, real etc but hey ho, goes with the territory - there are so many bitter killjoy glass half empty pricks claiming to be united fans these days ...
 
Old 12-08-2017, 06:47 PM
utd99
 
Default

Tell you who did breath a sigh of relief when he got tinned, the Samaritans.
 
Old 12-08-2017, 06:57 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
no it wasn't, it was the uefa cup run last season had for more romance and historical interest for united fans than many of our CL campaigns have had ... the difference in quality between some of the sides we met last season and some of the sides we've met down the years in the CL is negligible ...

i dare say some dumb f*** will respond to that by mentioning bayern, barca, juve, real etc but hey ho, goes with the territory - there are so many bitter killjoy glass half empty pricks claiming to be united fans these days ...
Nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Tell you who did breath a sigh of relief when he got tinned, the Samaritans.
Brilliant, mate.
 
Old 12-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Nah.
yes. it's not even disputable you f***ing muppet.

give me st etienne, ajax, anderlecht and feyenoord over lilles, nantes, depor, wolfsburg, etc any day ...

some of the shit we've faced down the years in the CL would struggle to even make the f***ing uefa cup knock-outs ffs, and even if they did no-one would give a f*** about them. we played st etienne. and we played ajax. no idea why you're pretending you don't get it tbh. f***ing oddball.
 
Old 12-08-2017, 07:13 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yes. it's not even disputable you f***ing muppet.

give me st etienne, ajax, anderlecht and feyenoord over lilles, nantes, depor, wolfsburg, etc any day ...

some of the shit we've faced down the years in the CL would struggle to even make the f***ing uefa cup knock-outs ffs, and even if they did no-one would give a f*** about them. we played st etienne. and we played ajax. no idea why you're pretending you don't get it tbh. f***ing oddball.
Incorrect.
 
Old 12-08-2017, 07:15 PM
puressence
 
Default

The haters
 
Old 12-08-2017, 07:15 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Brilliant, mate.
Cheers.👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yes. it's not even disputable you f***ing muppet.


Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Farewell Sweet Tulip .. Louis announces his retirement
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rio Ferdinand announces his retirement from football Wez Football 86 31-05-2015 04:44 PM
Former Manchester United and Everton striker Louis Saha announces his retirement fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-08-2013 04:20 PM
Van Nistelrooy announces retirement fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-05-2012 01:00 PM
Neville announces retirement with immediate effect fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-02-2011 07:00 PM
Figo announces retirement Sloppy Off Topic 17 17-05-2009 11:27 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:04 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.