United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Science & Technology
Reply
 
Old 20-07-2017, 09:49 AM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
The Apple core system probably needs depipping.

Open her up and look in cider.

I'm off to shoot myself. Sorry
Jaysus
 
Old 20-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Drexl
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
too much cringe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Jaysus
soz lads

 
Old 20-07-2017, 04:39 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Can't you just plug it into a PC, locate the folder where the docs/images are and drag across? I've done it with images before
How do I do this? Imagine you're explaining it to nofun.
 
Old 20-07-2017, 04:42 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
How do I do this? Imagine you're explaining it to nofun.
Start with cavemen making fire
 
Old 20-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
The Apple core system probably needs depipping.

Open her up and look in cider.

I'm off to shoot myself. Sorry
That's just crazy stalk.





Chamber one for old Cream while you're at it.
 
Old 20-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Drexl
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
That's just crazy stalk.





Chamber one for old Cream while you're at it.
 
Old 20-07-2017, 04:52 PM
forzagarza
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
How do I do this? Imagine you're explaining it to nofun.
Literally connect the iPhone to a PC using the correct cable. The PC should automatically pick up the iPhone as a drive which you can then browse to find the files and move them to your PC.
 
Old 20-07-2017, 05:00 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Literally connect the iPhone to a PC using the correct cable. The PC should automatically pick up the iPhone as a drive which you can then browse to find the files and move them to your PC.
Oh f*** off
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tech Help - Apple Strike Again
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apple Music Baron Music 223 16-12-2015 02:54 PM
Apple redhegemony Science & Technology 17 03-02-2015 04:42 PM
Apple TV silv Science & Technology 34 15-05-2014 12:10 AM
Apple TV naes_sean Science & Technology 54 19-01-2012 01:05 PM
Hey apple. red @rmy Main Forum 2 12-03-2010 08:11 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.