United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2017, 08:19 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
The bench stories sound like bale's camp demanding he start the game what a ridiculous club.

Stories about ronaldo vetoing a swoop for DDG, players being unhappy at mbappe's demands, bale going direct to the president to say he's fit to play.
Swoop

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
The bench stories sound like bale's camp demanding he start the game what a ridiculous club.

Stories about ronaldo vetoing a swoop for DDG, players being unhappy at mbappe's demands, bale going direct to the president to say he's fit to play.
Top red

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Chavez

He is bound to be pissed if he misses a CL final in his home city, so you could see him trying to force a move as a result. He can't feel secure (wanted) there, given the managers preference for Isco. If they sign Mbappe or Hazard he is pretty much done. A fully fit Bale would win us the league and make us serious challengers for the CL. 17 separate injuries at Madrid alone though makes you wonder whether his body is starting to break down.

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Zorg

Off. Pissed off. The expression is 'pissed off'.

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez
He is bound to be pissed if he misses a CL final in his home city, so you could see him trying to force a move as a result. He can't feel secure (wanted) there, given the managers preference for Isco. If they sign Mbappe or Hazard he is pretty much done. A fully fit Bale would win us the league and make us serious challengers for the CL. 17 separate injuries at Madrid alone though makes you wonder whether his body is starting to break down.
I'd get drunk as well . But after the game probably.

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Chavez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Off. Pissed off. The expression is 'pissed off'.
piss off

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

Quote:
piss off
See you can do it when you try

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Don't think he's a piss head

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Child of Darkness

I wouldn't buy him . He's way too injury prone . Bit of a Ron Atkinson purchase if u ask me

Unread 30-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I wouldn't buy him . He's way too injury prone . Bit of a Ron Atkinson purchase if u ask me
A lazy £#%&!ing cracker?

Unread 30-05-2017, 12:13 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Big Ron had a thing for senior pros who were past their prime and injury prone .
Bryan Robson?
Remi Moses?

Unread 30-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Chavez

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Bryan Robson?
Remi Moses?
Love Ron, but yeah he did love a senior pro who had seen better days. Wasn't Gidman supposed to half blind? "skinner" Barnes was another. Garth Crooks.... think that may have been a loan. Mark Higgins (£#%&! me) and Jeff Wealands (not sure if he ever had better days). There are more

Unread 30-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Bryan Robson?
Remi Moses?
Yeah good point .... meant more in the latter stages .... that said neither of them were injury free really -
Remember spitting images take on robbo? Puppet whose head fell
Off or something

Unread 30-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Chavez

It was basically season over in those days when Robbo got injured. Remember his shoulder going during the live ITV game at Upton Park. Like a death in our front room

Unread 30-05-2017, 12:45 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Love Ron, but yeah he did love a senior pro who had seen better days. Wasn't Gidman supposed to half blind? "skinner" Barnes was another. Garth Crooks.... think that may have been a loan. Mark Higgins (£#%&! me) and Jeff Wealands (not sure if he ever had better days). There are more
Arthur Graham

Unread 30-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Arthur Graham
Loved Minder

Unread 30-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Fish

Quote:
It was basically season over in those days when Robbo got injured. Remember his shoulder going during the live ITV game at Upton Park. Like a death in our front room

Cried when he did it in the 82 world cup

Unread 30-05-2017, 01:36 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
Cried when he did it in the 82 world cup

Unread 30-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Chavez

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Arthur Graham
Worst player chant ever "..... he's a bonny lad" Come to think of it what did he ever do to get his name sang? Forgot that useless fat c*** Brazil as well.

Unread 30-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Ah shit I forgave myself because I would of only been 7 So I was 12.

82 was his goal in 20 odd seconds wasn't it, One of the highlights of being a red. The things we used to take pride and cling onto as United fans.
Closed Thread