United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2017, 07:50 AM
Zorg

Why do people talk as if winning the league with Celtic is some sort of achievement?

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
FFS, the guy's hubris knows no bounds, I don't think there is anyone in football who is so far up thier own arse. celtic is the perfect team for the return of this messiah, the one club, in a one team league is his rightful setting. absolute @#%&! of a man.
Clarkie is a Celtic fan that's why he likes him.

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:12 AM
irk

'flangable' - to be like Brenton

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:13 AM
20 times

Regina Falange

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:16 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
“The word I said to them was ‘infrangible,’” he said. “That was the word I wrote up on the paper. Stuart Armstrong understood it but I did actually say: ‘For those of you who don’t understand I wrote the meaning below.’ So ‘to be unbroken’, that is another word for their vocabulary.

Never heard of it but sounds perfectly cromulent.
state of it.

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:25 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I kinda like and kinda don't like him...

Granted, it's for his David Brent like quotes but, he's not "King Kenny" or that utter bastard Aldridge, so that'll do me
Was able to move past the quo stuff surprisingly easily (who am I to comment?) and have agreed with many of your football posts.

But this......?

This post should result in you being handcuffed, hooded and taken round the back of some shitty bus station in somewhere like Burnley and shot in the back of the head.

Your wasted body would be unceremoniously bagged up and you would be taken to your final resting place in the back of a 1985 ford granda estate with faulty brake lights and a Black Lace On Tour sticker in the rear cracked and permanently steamed window.

There would be no funeral service, your family having already relocated and renamed themselves under a witness protection programme. Whilst your quo friend had expressed a desire to attend, his requests to leave the secure unit was refused out of hand. As ever, the church would intervene and a chaplain would speak as your body was laid to rest. In a remarkable break from tradition however, the priest would launch into a 5 minute diatribe of abuse against the deceased which concluded with the sentence that' Clarkie deserved no more than this and perhaps far less'.

Your grave would be unmarked, at your family's request, alebeit someone would later paint a giant #@&%! and balls on a flat stone which would be left over it. Cows would later use the area as a place to piss and shit - by piss I mean proper 10 minute 10 gallon cow piss that goes on forever.

Is it worth re-thinking your post at all?

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Baron

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:37 AM
andyroo

Keith

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:39 AM
itisme_panaflex

Rip Clarkie.

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:39 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Was able to move past the quo stuff surprisingly easily (who am I to comment?) and have agreed with many of your football posts.

But this......?

This post should result in you being handcuffed, hooded and taken round the back of some shitty bus station in somewhere like Burnley and shot in the back of the head.

Your wasted body would be unceremoniously bagged up and you would be taken to your final resting place in the back of a 1985 ford granda estate with faulty brake lights and a Black Lace On Tour sticker in the rear cracked and permanently steamed window.

There would be no funeral service, your family having already relocated and renamed themselves under a witness protection programme. Whilst your quo friend had expressed a desire to attend, his requests to leave the secure unit was refused out of hand. As ever, the church would intervene and a chaplain would speak as your body was laid to rest. In a remarkable break from tradition however, the priest would launch into a 5 minute diatribe of abuse against the deceased which concluded with the sentence that' Clarkie deserved no more than this and perhaps far less'.

Your grave would be unmarked, at your family's request, alebeit someone would later paint a giant #@&%! and balls on a flat stone which would be left over it. Cows would later use the area as a place to piss and shit - by piss I mean proper 10 minute 10 gallon cow piss that goes on forever.

£#%&!inghell

Harsh, but fair.

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:45 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

But this......?

HOLY SHIT

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:52 AM
20 times

Keith windmilling AOTS

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:56 AM
AK14

Wow

Can't see clarkie getting up from that one

Or can he....

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Keith windmilling AOTS
Not at all. Completely justified and proportionate post. A pleasure to read.

Unread 22-05-2017, 10:07 AM
redhegemony

Can't see Keith in the queue for a half and half scarf when we get the Fenians in the Champions League.

Unread 22-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Pop

Quote:
I kinda like and kinda don't like him...

Granted, it's for his David Brent like quotes but, he's not "King Kenny" or that utter bastard Aldridge, so that'll do me
Get a hold of yourself ffs.

Unread 22-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

But this......?

Nonsense, I don't have a Quo friend.

Unread 22-05-2017, 12:18 PM
silv

Quote:
Nonsense, I don't have a Quo friend.
you also support celtic dont you clarkie

Unread 22-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you also support celtic dont you clarkie