United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 02:48 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
So are people now suggesting that Rooney hasn't been an unqualified success for United?! He's the top goalscorer in our history.
Up to 2012 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Ronaldo booed and whistled at last night by home fans. Asked them to stop in a post-match interview

What the f**k is wrong with them?
People getting upset about an overweight and past it Rooney being criticised. Meanwhile ronaldo has consistently scored 50 goals a season whilst being constantly criticised throughout by Madrid fans. f*** knows what treatment Rooney would get if he'd played for Madrid for the past 5 years. Of course, he'd have been binned year 1 anyway.

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 03-05-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:54 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Wow.

Boots come with free socks nowadays?

I think what's frustrating for people is that Ronaldo turned himself into a phenomenal physical specimen, led his national team to glory, broke all scoring records etc and Wayne Rooney got hairplugs.
Genetics play a part too.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:18 PM
armchair

Ronaldo: "I still have 10 years."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37890876

Old 03-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Genetics play a part too.
I'm sure. But he's never wanted it enough. Happy to conform the great British tradition of getting pissed up, eating shite and enjoying the odd bifter.
Money motivated, I suppose.

And he's had no excuse - sports science being what it is and playing alongside some absolute legends of the game. Should have motivated him to be the absolute best that he can be.

Just goes to show how driven Ronaldo is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Ronaldo: "I still have 10 years."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37890876
Quote:
While he wants to end his career at the Bernabeu, he admitted: "No-one knows what the future holds."

Old 03-05-2017, 04:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Meanwhile ronaldo has consistently scored 50 goals a season whilst being constantly criticised throughout by Madrid fans. f*** knows what treatment Rooney would get if he'd played for Madrid for the past 5 years. Of course, he'd have been binned year 1 anyway.
it's because they think he's a preening, arrogant, self obsessed tit.
They'd love Wazza

Old 03-05-2017, 04:12 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
it's because they think he's a preening, arrogant, self obsessed tit.
He is. And he is magnificent.

Those w****rs never deserved him.

Old 03-05-2017, 04:16 PM
TheFatGoth

Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time never to take drugs.
Closed Thread