United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2016, 09:46 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Been a great weekend for me on the footballing front with all my three teams I support winning, with two claiming cups. We won the FA cup, England beat the vermin Turks and being a Shayman, it was fantastic to watch them win the FA Trophy with my wife, family and father in law who has terminal cancer. He's supported them over 50 years and was upset they got relegated from the Conference league, but to see them win the cup at Wembley was just brilliant.
The vermin Turks ?

Old 22-05-2016, 10:10 PM
red in cumbria

UKIP voter, aren't they?

Old 22-05-2016, 10:23 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Been a great weekend for me on the footballing front with all my three teams I support winning, with two claiming cups. We won the FA cup, England beat the vermin Turks and being a Shayman, it was fantastic to watch them win the FA Trophy with my wife, family and father in law who has terminal cancer. He's supported them over 50 years and was upset they got relegated from the Conference league, but to see them win the cup at Wembley was just brilliant.
Sounds like a great weekend for your dad in-law, apart from having to help you drag your knuckles around of course

Old 22-05-2016, 11:45 PM
dunk

City have broken Sterling haven't they, be interesting to see how he does next year..

Old 22-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
City have broken Sterling haven't they, be interesting to see how he does next year..
Broken him? Was he ever really that good, or was he caught up in the Liverpool 2014 purple patch, which in itself was almost completely inspired by Luis Suarez..?

Old 23-05-2016, 02:24 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Broken him? Was he ever really that good, or was he caught up in the Liverpool 2014 purple patch, which in itself was almost completely inspired by Luis Suarez..?
You absolutely disgusting bastard. Raheem hit the side netting in a world cup ffs

Show some respect blud
Closed Thread