Unread 16-05-2015, 08:36 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Oh £#%&!

I think Pop might break the internet with this one

Unread 16-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Pop

£#%&!, I need that shot in a much higher resolution. Hard to do anything with it in that state

Unread 16-05-2015, 08:50 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&!, I need that shot in a much higher resolution. Hard to do anything with it in that state
The match coverage should be up in 1080p soon

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:03 PM
djsst

Quote:
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers: "In my time here we have lost two players who have played 700 games in Jamie Carragher and now Steven. They have been monumental players for this club and you throw in losing a world-class player like Luis Suarez. This is the challenge but we have to rise to it."
Running out of excuses fast.

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Did he mention he replaced them with a load of shite by any chance?

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:12 PM
djsst

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Wait, that happened??

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Grimson

Quote:
More convinced than ever that, after seeing a genuine title chance slip away last season, this chancer has no real interest in the incredibly hard grind it would take to replicate it, but instead is just interested in staying in a job. He'll always have excuses for why they can't compete or have a mountain to climb, etc.

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:21 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
More convinced than ever that, after seeing a genuine title chance slip away last season, this chancer has no real interest in the incredibly hard grind it would take to replicate it, but instead is just interested in staying in a job. He'll always have excuses for why they can't compete or have a mountain to climb, etc.
he buys shit players,his decent players leave and the ones he has left detest him...

i am praying he stay at least until Klopp gets a job

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Sparky***

He'll be gone this summer. In-keeping with his weasley nature I think he'll jump before he's pushed.

Unread 16-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He'll be gone this summer. In-keeping with his weasley nature I think he'll jump before he's pushed.
But... But he made the netting red

Unread 16-05-2015, 10:07 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
He'll last till christmas. He's been exposed for the fraud he is, so no club big enough for his ego will come in for him

He'll be out of a job until the start of the start of the 2016 season and be appointed as Newcastle manager to awaken the sleeping giant

Unread 16-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
he buys shit players,his decent players leave and the ones he has left detest him...

i am praying he stay at least until Klopp gets a job
Big Kloppers will go to Madrid this summer.

The poor fool

Unread 16-05-2015, 10:14 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Big Kloppers will go to Madrid this summer.

The poor fool
hopefully ...

but i think Zidane will be in there sooner rather than later

Unread 16-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
I can picture his farewell speech now.....

"it's a outstanding football club. I think, here at the football club, the players (gulp) understand what I'm doing here. The incredible supporters at this football club understand and transcend that paradigm. (finger pyramid) We're a young side, developing and nurturing all the time on this incredible journey here at the football club. (leans forward onto folded arms and twiddles ear lobe). its a journey. and many journeys have sides. sides with edges. and those edges are often filled with challenges. challenges that we, as a group have come against on this journey......"

zzzzz. ...

Unread 17-05-2015, 04:01 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

"it's a outstanding football club. I think, here at the football club, the players (gulp) understand what I'm doing here. The incredible supporters at this football club understand and transcend that paradigm. (finger pyramid) We're a young side, developing and nurturing all the time on this incredible journey here at the football club. (leans forward onto folded arms and twiddles ear lobe). its a journey. and many journeys have sides. sides with edges. and those edges are often filled with challenges. challenges that we, as a group have come against on this journey......"

zzzzz. ...

Unread 17-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Lok

Quote:
Don't see much wrong with that tbh.

Unread 17-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Switching Off

Finger pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 17-05-2015, 11:59 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

zzzzz. ...
And if only we all learned to embrace dance, the world would be a much better place

Unread 17-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Don't see much wrong with that tbh.
Do you see any particular need for it?
Closed Thread