United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-11-2014, 11:35 AM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
To make my shoulders look wider. Seriously though. Mum won't put the heating on till six pm so it gets quite chilly in the dining room.

Unread 09-11-2014, 04:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He probably has on the Real Girls thread, tbf.

Unread 09-11-2014, 08:43 PM
MarkG

Busy day. Goldbridge has really upset the apple cart today.

Watched some of the other United youtubers and they were all saying Fellaini was man of the match yesterday. So I called them out. Challenged them to do Soccer Box Live tonight at 9pm to discuss and none of them would come on.

So I called them all cowards who chat nonsense - ironic I know. Anyways I then get messaged by some producer bloke who runs Full Time Devils who tells me I need to be nicer if I want to get on in his industry - I'd said I'd walked past Adam McKola doing his after match interviews yesterday and it was the closest he'd ever come to an opinion in his life.

Needless to say I told him where he can go with his happy clapper back slapping mundane football channels. Goldbridge is not for taming. I say what I think and it's not about making friends to get on.

Yes I'll never amount to anything and yes people on here can't stand me. But at least it's honest.

Thanks for listening. I'm off to beg Adam McKola to be my friend.

Unread 09-11-2014, 08:51 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
I'd said I'd walked past Adam McKola doing his after match interviews yesterday and it was the closest he'd ever come to an opinion in his life.

Goldbridge is the best

Unread 09-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Watched some of the other United youtubers and they were all saying Fellaini was man of the match yesterday. So I called them out. Challenged them to do Soccer Box Live tonight at 9pm to discuss and none of them would come on.

So I called them all cowards who chat nonsense - ironic I know. Anyways I then get messaged by some producer bloke who runs Full Time Devils who tells me I need to be nicer if I want to get on in his industry - I'd said I'd walked past Adam McKola doing his after match interviews yesterday and it was the closest he'd ever come to an opinion in his life.

Needless to say I told him where he can go with his happy clapper back slapping mundane football channels. Goldbridge is not for taming. I say what I think and it's not about making friends to get on.

Yes I'll never amount to anything and yes people on here can't stand me. But at least it's honest.

Top red.

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Chicarito

Quote:

self-important #@&%!s £#%&! 'em - get pure and/or marlo on

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:05 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

G is not for taming

FOTY at some future point nqat

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:12 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

Red legend NQAT

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:12 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
You're still doing these things? I thought it was a wind up.

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:31 PM
barrington avenue

i just hope they dont tame the Goldbridge when Goldbridge goes mainstream....

killing the opposition

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:39 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicarito
self-important #@&%!s £#%&! 'em - get pure and/or marlo on

Will do. It's going to happen.

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:41 PM
MarkG

Shock Horror! The Flying Pig with his huge following has agreed to come on live at 9pm.

Link to follow. This is a big scoop for Soccer Box. Almost as big as pure.

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:44 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Shock Horror! The Flying Pig with his huge following has agreed to come on live at 9pm.

Link to follow. This is a big scoop for Soccer Box. Almost as big as pure.

try and get the word 'daymare' in before he does

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Ethers

Excited. We need a big show from you here Mark.

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:47 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Can this be watched from an iPhone mark?

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:50 PM
no fun

Mark

Whatever you do, do not refer to him as being from manchester

Unread 09-11-2014, 09:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Can this be watched from an iPhone mark?
yes

Unread 09-11-2014, 10:08 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

The face of a man on top of his game

Unread 09-11-2014, 10:14 PM
MarkG

Here it is. Goldbridge v Mr Flying Pig

Closed Thread