United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)

Old 30-12-2012, 04:02 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
There's not been a great appetite from my guest to do this tbf, wish I'd have selected someone who was more well versed on the ways, traditions and expectations of TID's tbh.

Funners, is J available for a New Year special to rescue this shambles...?
he's just done a big interview with Mojo which Im led to believe took months of negotiation and a guarantee he'd be on the front cover

cant see your people and his people striking a deal before january 2nd, which is the date this becomes officially a bigger f*** up than mine

Old 30-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Brenner

I'm glad to see that several years later, you finally admit it was a f*** up...

Old 30-12-2012, 04:55 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
I'm glad to see that several years later, you finally admit it was a f*** up...
its a bit like hillsborough.....

the scousers just kept banging on about it being an injustice, and eventually it seeps into the national consciousness and people believe the hype

in a similar way, the london puff mafia on here blamed me for xmas tids being late, and even I've fallen for their lies myself

Last edited by no fun; 30-12-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 AM
signed dc

I guess the main difference here is, with this one it's the guest or "the talent" (if you can call El that) that's the cause of the f*** up, and showbiz guests can be a bit temperamental, whereas previously the blame was purely down to a monumental f*** from the guest host, who having tirelessly and some would say immorally campaigned to get the gig, couldn't get his computer to work for long enough to deliver the show in time.

Therefore never mind Brenner, these things happen. No Fun - you still ruined Christmas.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:51 PM
no fun

this is now officially later than mine

f*** you signders, f*** you

Old 03-01-2013, 06:48 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
this is now officially later than mine

f*** you signders, f*** you
Thing is this thread seems to have got lost in some weird vortex, only me, you and Brenner seem to know its here. Everyone else has forgotten about it and if you were to ask people "who f***ed up the TIDs Xmas Special?" they'd definitely still say you.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:57 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Thing is this thread seems to have got lost in some weird vortex, only me, you and Brenner seem to know its here. Everyone else has forgotten about it and if you were to ask people "who f***ed up the TIDs Xmas Special?" they'd definitely still say you.
the truth is only known

by

guttersnipes