United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2012, 08:40 PM
djsst

Unread 31-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Ethers

I've decided he's the love-child of Christopher Eccleston and Colin Ireland.

Unread 31-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Barcabal

think he'll do well, Liverpool have gone shitter, longer than we did. Fegies Corpse

Unread 31-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Switching Off

When they spend, they're hilarious. When they don't they're hilarious. Worth stopping in tonight

Unread 31-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Sloppy

“There’s no doubt we need to add goals to the team. Getting people who are recognised goalscorers to come in is the number one objective.”

Unread 31-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Pop

Unread 31-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
the @#%&!'s a taig tbf.

The worst of that lot are taigs.

Unread 31-08-2012, 11:07 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
kenny

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:25 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
KKK's a prod, is Brenton ??

Edit. Supports Celtic and played Gaelic footy, also Brenton was born in 1973 !! ffs not even 40 the @#%&! looks well older than that !!

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Grimson

Reckon there is going to be tension between Rodgers and Dalglish bubbling up. Rodgers will be fuming that he wasn't allowed to strengthen his squad because of Dalglish firing 100m worth of blanks. He'll let slip a few quotes how he feels about that.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Reckon there is going to be tension between Rodgers and Dalglish bubbling up. Rodgers will be fuming that he wasn't allowed to strengthen his squad because of Dalglish firing 100m worth of blanks. He'll let slip a few quotes how he feels about that.
"Spending money in the transfer window is a lot like trying to build a house. Only someone has taken my bricks and £#%&!ed them all in a lake."

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Zorg

"Kenny Dalglish is a £#%&!ing @#%&!".

rawk would explode.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
"Spending money in the transfer window is a lot like trying to build a house. Only someone has taken my bricks and £#%&!ed them all in a lake."

Unread 01-09-2012, 09:19 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
KKK's a prod, is Brenton ??

Edit. Supports Celtic and played Gaelic footy, also Brenton was born in 1973 !! ffs not even 40 the @#%&! looks well older than that !!
same age as giggs

Unread 02-09-2012, 01:42 AM
M-13

St Brenton speaks, or not ...

The 39-year-old successor to Kenny Dalglish has to decide whether to let his displeasure be known when he answers questions on TV before Sunday’s game against Arsenal.

Liverpool fans, noted for campaigns to seek justice over the Hillsborough tragedy and to remove Hicks and Gillett, took to social media in their thousands, largely to blame Ayre and the club’s latest American owners, Fenway Sports Group, for missing out on Dempsey.

state of the @#%&!.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...r-targets.html

Unread 02-09-2012, 12:01 PM
bobbledinho

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...s-liverpool-tv

Quote:
So far there has been only a few short clips released of the new fly on the wall documentary series about Liverpool but it is enough to confirm the impression of Brendan Rodgers as a man of presence and force of personality.

Rodgers can be seen addressing his players on the club's pre-season visit to the United States and telling the younger ones, to put it bluntly, that their attitude needs to improve. He makes his point slowly and very matter-of-factly. No shouting or flying off the handle. No swearing, just the clear sense that this is a manager who does not tolerate imperfections and delivered in a way that commands attention.

Halfway through, Rodgers juts out a finger at Raheem Sterling and the player suddenly looks what he is: a 17-year-old in a man's world. Sterling has said something that Rodgers does not like. "You say 'steady' again when I say something to you," Rodgers informs him, "you'll be on the first plane back." Sterling tries to deny it and Rodgers cuts him dead. There is going to be only one winner in this debate.

Unread 02-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Switching Off

"I'm very proud and privileged to lead this club. I always knew it was going to be difficult.

"My fight is to keep the supporters proud and keep the great name of Liverpool going forward. I have made it my life to do that."

Unread 03-09-2012, 06:03 AM
borsuk

can't be long now before he gets his first ynwa tat

Unread 03-09-2012, 12:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"I'm very proud and privileged to lead this club. I always knew it was going to be difficult.

"My fight is to keep the supporters proud and keep the great name of Liverpool going forward. I have made it my life to do that."
Maybe he'll give his life...

Unread 03-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Maybe he'll give his life...
RAWK's redmen have been deployed....

Closed Thread