United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Crumps

Default Re: why do so many dutch footballers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Dutch people aren't actually from Holland.

In 1912 the upper echelons of the British establishment were airlifted to the Netherlands. In 1911 the British government made an agreement with an invading Alien force that they could take a cross section of British society in return for the secret for reusable energy.

Unfortunatly the aliens realised that all the really important and clever people had been removed prior to the airlift and refused to provide the world with everything that they needed to live in peace and harmony for the rest of existence.

Additionally - The posh barstards who had been sent to Holland to escape all decided that easy access to drugs and prostitutes meant there was no real reason to return and consequently had lots of children with oldy worldy names. On top of that because the British were the best in the world at football in 1911, the 'top footballer' gene was passed into the dutch geneology forever and lost forever. Fortunatly the 'i'm a cheating f***ing twat who believes he has the right to win everything' gene stayed in England until just long enough to cheat the germans out of the world cup in 1966
Pretty sure that's not true.

Old 26-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Pretty sure that's not true.
Of course everyone will deny it that kind of information is dynamite

Take it from me though it is absolutly true.

If you don't believe me photoshop ANY picture of Arjen Robben and put him in a top hat or a fox hunting outfit and the reality will smack you in the face like landing head first on the knuckle of a gruffalo

Old 26-10-2010, 11:07 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
are these common dutch names?
Yeah, basically. I think to the Dutch they were kinda new (well, when the ones in question were born) and different to traditional ones like Johannes, Willem etc

Old 26-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Of course everyone will deny it that kind of information is dynamite

Take it from me though it is absolutly true.

If you don't believe me photoshop ANY picture of Arjen Robben and put him in a top hat or a fox hunting outfit and the reality will smack you in the face like landing head first on the knuckle of a gruffalo
I'll see what Toilet Sniffer has to say on the matter tbh. You're not very trust worthy.

Old 26-10-2010, 11:57 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Delilah.

Old 26-10-2010, 01:08 PM
red in cumbria

Well of course Frisian (spoken on the northern Dutch coast, mainly) is the closest living language to English.

It certainly used to be the case - and maybe still is - that fishermen from E Anglia meeting their Frisian counterparts in the North Sea could converse with each other quite easily

Old 26-10-2010, 01:11 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well of course Frisian (spoken on the northern Dutch coast, mainly) is the closest living language to English.

It certainly used to be the case - and maybe still is - that fishermen from E Anglia meeting their Frisian counterparts in the North Sea could converse with each other quite easily
fishermen from east anglia can't even converse with each other very easily

Old 26-10-2010, 01:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
fishermen from east anglia can't even converse with each other very easily
Very good
Closed Thread