United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2010, 09:15 AM
redwhiteandblack

Default Re: Dear oh dear

The way some people are going on you'd think it was compulsory to wear one.

Old 23-06-2010, 10:08 AM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
are they fuck. they're sitting on a massive cash pile, getting cheap and nasty t-shirts printed up, and fuck all else.

like i said, that Drasdo guy is a fucking whopper. anyone who books a suite for some self congratulatory do while opposing the owners is seriously fucking stupid. regardless of where the money came to pay for it

fuck MUST. they dont represent me as a United supporter. they just represent themselves.

MUST can represent me as a Utd supporter as long as they oppose the Glazers.

I don't give a fuck whether MUST are sitting on a massive cash pile (which I doubt) or whether Drasdo is a 'fucking whopper' (can't comment on that, I've never met him).

Old 23-06-2010, 11:03 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax

I don't give a fuck whether MUST are sitting on a massive cash pile (which I doubt) or whether Drasdo is a 'fucking whopper' (can't comment on that, I've never met him).
same here

Old 23-06-2010, 06:02 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
same here
Are we ignoring the facts here? Anyone who brings out a shirt to benefit a charity is well out of order. I mean, what a bunch of cunts. Wait 'til I see Drasdo, I'll kneecap the twat.

Old 24-06-2010, 01:14 AM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblack
Are we ignoring the facts here? Anyone who brings out a shirt to benefit a charity is well out of order. I mean, what a bunch of cunts. Wait 'til I see Drasdo, I'll kneecap the twat.

Old 24-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Ive met Mr Drasdo a couple of times & think he a decent bloke. T Shirts a bit naff though

Old 24-06-2010, 06:26 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
Ive met Mr Drasdo a couple of times & think he a decent bloke. T Shirts a bit naff though
It's nothing compared to this though!

Closed Thread