United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2010, 05:39 PM
otbarney

Default Re: god supports united

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Incidentally (was hard to tell from my stream), did Bridge handball it yesterday when he controlled the ball in their box in the first half?
No, it looked like it at first, but on the replay it was his chest, very close though.

Unread 18-04-2010, 07:56 PM
jem

rooney deserved a booking and the ball hit bridge on the chest. unlike terry's against bolton.

Unread 18-04-2010, 11:48 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Incidentally (was hard to tell from my stream), did Bridge handball it yesterday when he controlled the ball in their box in the first half?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
yes.

team bridge my arse. hope he £#%&!ed her arse apart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
No, it looked like it at first, but on the replay it was his chest, very close though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
rooney deserved a booking and the ball hit bridge on the chest. unlike terry's against bolton.
seems i might be a bit biased.

Unread 18-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Was as much handball as Terry's at Spurs

Unread 19-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Grimson

I thought the Bridge one was handball. It looked just below the shoulder to me.

Unread 19-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I thought the Bridge one was handball. It looked just below the shoulder to me.
Was watching the Barca - Real game last weekend in the US.

When Raul's goal was disallowed for a Benzema handball the yank commentator said "that was clearly not handball. He used his forearm".

Great knowledge.

Unread 19-04-2010, 05:30 AM
borsuk

the bridge one was handball. he misjudged the bounce/pace of the ball and used his upper arm to control it when valencia was coming in behind him.

rooney's foul on kompany was a booking but in general atkinson was poor. he let city kick rooney's ankle to £#%&! the whole game and only gave a booking when wayne rolled around on the ground a bit. i thought that was hilarious btw - the way he jumped straight up after the yellow made it about as plain as it could be that he was just showing up the ref for not doing his job, showing how weak he was.

Unread 19-04-2010, 05:57 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the bridge one was handball. he misjudged the bounce/pace of the ball and used his upper arm to control it when valencia was coming in behind him.

rooney's foul on kompany was a booking but in general atkinson was poor. he let city kick rooney's ankle to £#%&! the whole game and only gave a booking when wayne rolled around on the ground a bit. i thought that was hilarious btw - the way he jumped straight up after the yellow made it about as plain as it could be that he was just showing up the ref for not doing his job, showing how weak he was.
although it will make sure that rooney won't get a free kick till the end of season unless it's a dead cert.

Unread 19-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Was watching the Barca - Real game last weekend in the US.

When Raul's goal was disallowed for a Benzema handball the yank commentator said "that was clearly not handball. He used his forearm".

Great knowledge.
Really, you watched it on live American TV? I'd be interested to know what channel it was on, and who those commentators were.

Unread 19-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Really, you watched it on live American TV? I'd be interested to know what channel it was on, and who those commentators were.
Yeah Terry, which channel?
Closed Thread