United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:53 PM
safingtons

Default Re: Vidic and Evans were

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Did you forget how poor, out of form and knackered evans looked when he was in the first team last time out? (although partly due to how woeful brown was and vidic was also out of form, but still doesn't excuse his form ).

Next week it will be defoe who will be playing. I am not sure either of vidic or evans can cope with his pace. more so since defoe plays on the shoulder of the last man.

Evans is a 21 year old centre back, his concentration and consistency since 2008 has been incredible tbh, we've been very lucky and he had a little slump a few months ago which we hadnt seen much of, hes a young centre half, its part of the education.

I'd play him and Vida next week again, lets get Rio fully fit once and for all.

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:54 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Shit scared of Defoe tbf. Not sure if there's anybody else in the league who can £#%&! up a one on one like he can. Useless @#%&!.
cursed and jinxed

treme

Quote:
going against the grain? I didn't know wanting rio ahead of evans was going against grain. strange how times change on here
I meant in general numb nuts.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Shit scared of Defoe tbf. Not sure if there's anybody else in the league who can £#%&! up a one on one like he can. Useless @#%&!.
Pavulychenko can make a good fist of it tbf honest

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:55 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Evans is a 21 year old centre back, his concentration and consistency since 2008 has been incredible tbh, we've been very lucky and he had a little slump a few months ago which we hadnt seen much of, hes a young centre half, its part of the education.

I'd play him and Vida next week again, lets get Rio fully fit once and for all.
Did he? Which slump was that then? Which games are you refering to? I'd be interested to hear...

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:56 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
I meant in general numb nuts.
then why the £#%&! mention it here #@&%!. all I said was I would still prefer rio over evans against spurs because of his pace.

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

meanwhile back on topic....I don't actually think people realiise just how good Evans is, we better get him tied up on a new long-term deal and sharpish

and next season he should be first choice at the centre of defence

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:57 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Did he? Which slump was that then? Which games are you refering to? I'd be interested to hear...
It wasnt really a big slump considering the position he plays in and his age but it was a bit of a downturn from his usual sharp self, around the Milan and Everton away games.

Now jog on, cretin.

Switching Off

Quote:
Correct.

He can't even get a blowy in his car without £#%&!ing that up.

Is that Michael Dawson hiding his face?

Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Pavulychenko can make a good fist of it tbf honest
that was as bad

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:58 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
meanwhile back on topic....I don't actually think people realiise just how good Evans is, we better get him tied up on a new long-term deal and sharpish

and next season he should be first choice at the centre of defence
It is quite remarkable how far he has come on. Especially when you remember back to when the time when Sunderland bid £10m (?) for him and some people thought we should've bitten their hand off.

Unread 18-04-2010, 04:58 PM
treme

Quote:
Is that Michael Dawson hiding his face?
Jermaine Jenas.

Unread 18-04-2010, 05:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Did you forget how poor, out of form and knackered evans looked when he was in the first team last time out? (although partly due to how woeful brown was and vidic was also out of form, but still doesn't excuse his form ).

Next week it will be defoe who will be playing. I am not sure either of vidic or evans can cope with his pace. more so since defoe plays on the shoulder of the last man.
Yeah 'cos Defoe destroys big clubs all the time.

Shut up ffs.

Unread 18-04-2010, 05:10 PM
MJ Ramone

Vidic is a fantastic centre half, he's a beast in the air.
He had one bad game last season & the over-reaction (particuarly in the Press) was £#%&!ing lunacy.
Seems to have lost his touch in front of goal for some reason mind you ...pity the one that crashed against the bar in Munich didn't find the net

Get a bad feeling he'll be playing silly @#%&!s over the Summer though. He doesn't really convince me that he's staying at United for much longer. Hope I'm wrong.

Evans is a fantastic young player. I'd prefer Rio to be fit for the run-in, but I trust Evans to do the business.

Unread 18-04-2010, 05:17 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Vidic and Evans were

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
[size="7"]£#%&! off & die you @#%&!

Unread 18-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Vidic is a fantastic centre half, he's a beast in the air.
He had one bad game last season & the over-reaction (particuarly in the Press) was £#%&!ing lunacy.
Seems to have lost his touch in front of goal for some reason mind you ...pity the one that crashed against the bar in Munich didn't find the net

Get a bad feeling he'll be playing silly @#%&!s over the Summer though. He doesn't really convince me that he's staying at United for much longer. Hope I'm wrong.

Evans is a fantastic young player. I'd prefer Rio to be fit for the run-in, but I trust Evans to do the business.
It'd help if more than 1 in 10 corners beat the first man.

Unread 18-04-2010, 06:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
It'd help if more than 1 in 10 corners beat the first man.
Yes.
Our dead ball stuff is pretty rotten fullstop tbf.

Unread 18-04-2010, 06:50 PM
ScarFace

Giggs n Nanis corners are utter £#%&!.
Closed Thread