United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2010, 03:15 PM
borsuk

Default Re: Has there been a more average player since Mickey Phelan..

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb2003
Than Park?

Can't think of any, even OShea has more skill and endeavour.
i can only assume this word is a touch too long for you. whatever you think of park, the one thing he could never be accused of is a lack of endeavour.

Unread 24-01-2010, 03:22 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
nani last week, park this week, carrick next week, spoilt £#%&!ers. you should thank the lord you're not watching the likes of stephen £#%&!ing hunt every week.
he could do a job here tbf, sweet left foot

Unread 26-01-2010, 07:38 AM
caleb2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Get you Mum to buy you some DVDs of United in the last 20 years for your 13th you liitle £#%&!er.
There is not a match I've missed either going or nowadays on internet and not one of those matches has Park ever seemed like he was anything more than a player with average skill but above average energy levels.

However I recognise the fact that he does a job for the team which Ferguson believes is effective, but it is still the exact same type of job that Phelan did (albeit Phelan played more positions).
Both players are water carriers, nothing more.

Of the other players mentioned its not as if they had a long run in the side to judge quite as well as Park except for maybe DD, but that was also in a poor side.

Unread 26-01-2010, 08:12 AM
rafabio

park is £#%&!ing shit. If he stays beyond this summer, then it will be a £#%&!ing joke and it would as clear as daylight that he is there because of our korean support.

Unread 26-01-2010, 08:57 AM
waynes ear's

anderson
donaghy
Bellion
Djemba twins
Kleberson

Yada yada

Unread 26-01-2010, 09:13 AM
elephantstone

I always thought phelan was a good tidy player who could also help out at right back.......I cant understand alll this baiting and slagging of players did some folk not learn their lesson from the turnaround that Fletcher has achieved?? No i didnt think so.

Unread 26-01-2010, 09:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
did some folk not learn their lesson from the turnaround that Fletcher has achieved?? No i didnt think so.
I didnt guv

In fergie we trust

Unread 26-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
What a £#%&!ing rubbish thread.:shakehead:
Nearly as demented as the Carrick one.
Closed Thread