United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)
Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Re: TID's (3) #2 - Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
excellent piece of forum based virtual radio type interview sort of thing. I predicted some German based music in there, and by jove, I got it right.

the big surprise for me was the Queen track (thought you'd have opted for Flash). wouldn't mind a road trip with the Quig-pod on at all, though. Haven't heard Paul Young in years

Top interviewing/hosting from Brenners too.

(Slurp's Horlicks, turns back to The Rev, and sneakily pulls out an 1988 copy of Knave magazine)
Cheers Tevster - 'Flash' was right up there with 'The Final Countdown' in the Top 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Loved it Jezzers.

Btw. got the kids saying 'chimley' on holiday. A proud moment for me as a dad.
- I hope to follow your inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
good stuff quigg-meister.

you're the first man ever to tempt me into german industrialist metal
Cheers GF - check out some of their vids on youtube, some very entertaining clips tbph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Jez are you married to John Cleese's ex wife?
Nothing fawlty about my missus Mr B - other women Palin comparison to her although she's a bit Idle at times.....

Cheers folks - and can only advise a trip to Tissue Island although it's hard having to drop some of the more uncool songs to make sure that just the hip, modern and cutting-edge music remains like in my list.

Old 16-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: TID's (3) #2 - Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Cheers Tevster - 'Flash' was right up there with 'The Final Countdown' in the Top 10.

- I hope to follow your inspiration

Cheers GF - check out some of their vids on youtube, some very entertaining clips tbph.

Nothing fawlty about my missus Mr B - other women Palin comparison to her although she's a bit Idle at times.....

Cheers folks - and can only advise a trip to Tissue Island although it's hard having to drop some of the more uncool songs to make sure that just the hip, modern and cutting-edge music remains like in my list.
Jezzer, you remind me of an old friend, not seen him for ages, will have to look him up

Old 16-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Re: TID's (3) #2 - Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Jezzer, you remind me of an old friend, not seen him for ages, will have to look him up
Go for it! People rarely regret hearing from old mates

Old 16-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: TID's (3) #2 - Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Go for it! People rarely regret hearing from old mates
Very true, he's just moved near me too. Im gonna go for it!

Old 18-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Brenner

Thumbs up Next Week's Guest on TID's

Joining me in the studio next week will be BarryX

Tune in next Thursday (24th) around 8pm*

* unless Bazza gets called out, as he is on call...

Closed Thread