United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-04-2009, 07:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
It doesn't take much to get most of our fans going does it? Just a five goal second half comeback or European cup semi. :shakehead:

Unread 27-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I heard one or two muppets boo at HT (the usual @#%&!s on their one game a season jolly no doubt). They were quickly drowned out by everyone else near me cheering the team as they left the pitch.

The lads round me also started a "There's only one lazy bastard" chant after Berba scored
too true. only a tiny minority and not from WT2 from what i could hear. lad in front of me £#%&!ing hates ronaldo but he never boos him.

Unread 27-04-2009, 07:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
lad in front of me £#%&!ing hates ronaldo but he never boos him.
that's nice of him

Unread 27-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
that's nice of him
he'd be getting a slap if he did.

Unread 27-04-2009, 07:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
he'd be getting a slap if he did.

Unread 27-04-2009, 07:33 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
too true. only a tiny minority and not from WT2 from what i could hear. lad in front of me £#%&!ing hates ronaldo but he never boos him.
That's how it should be. (Not that we should all hate Ronaldo.) Fair £#%&!s if he doesn't like him - he's entitled to - but booing him would now would be very silly.

I reckon the vast majority of those getting on his back recently and screaming at him for misplaced passes etc were joining in with Viva Ronaldo in his first game back after the summer saga.

Unread 27-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Time For Heroes

Didn't hear any boo's in the East stand but I was at the back and you can only see about the front 5 rows of the stretford end plus we had been in the pub since about 1.30 so I'd downed a few!
There were 2 fans next to me who I hadn't seen before and they never stood up and sung once, just clapped when we scored.......thought I heard them say 'bravo' at one point.

Unread 27-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
I'm sure she knows the words to every song as well.
she can sing them with her finger up my arse if she wants

Unread 27-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Had some embarrassing couple in front of me on Saturday - she was dressed for a £#%&!ing banquet and kept sniggering at songs. He was dancing to that £#%&!ing shite pre match 'football tune' whatever it's called. And they both just sat there, unmoved by our incredible second half performance.
That is very depressing.

What is it with these @#%&!s? Why don't they just £#%&! off back to whatever they usually do at the weekend? It's just bewildering.

Unread 27-04-2009, 10:06 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I know, I've done it before.
I know, I'm still sore

Unread 27-04-2009, 10:29 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
i am going to be that £#%&!ed on weds that i sing like aswad
you to me are everything thing
the greatest player i've ever seen
oh rooney
oh rooney

Unread 27-04-2009, 10:32 PM
silv

Quote:
she was dressed for a £#%&!ing banquet and kept sniggering at songs. He was dancing to that £#%&!ing shite pre match 'football tune' whatever it's called.
You can take the Ginners out of the west end but you cant take the west end out of ginners.

Unread 27-04-2009, 10:45 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
You can take the Ginners out of the west end but you cant take the west end out of ginners.
It wasn't him. This bloke's shirt was creased.

Unread 27-04-2009, 10:52 PM
silv

Quote:
It wasn't him. This bloke's shirt was creased.
creased/ruffled same thing

Unread 27-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Our support is simply upsetting.

:bi:

Unread 27-04-2009, 11:02 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
:bi:
I'd admit if I thought that was gay reading it back, but if the state of our home support doesn't upset you a bit then I'm surprised.

*goes to start a thread about big trucks and beer*

Unread 27-04-2009, 11:27 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

:bi: :gayfight:
That's rich coming from the Panini Poofter.

Unread 27-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I'd admit if I thought that was gay reading it back, but if the state of our home support doesn't upset you a bit then I'm surprised.

Who started this thread?

Quote:
That's rich coming from the Panini Poofter.

Great comeback. Magic needs something special to equalise.

Unread 28-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Charlestown Rouge

The children of the 70's/80's became middle aged - we can't sing now, it's undignified - like watching your Dad pissed up at a wedding trying to "do the twist".

So we've passed on the baton and left it up to you younger, post '93, X box obsessed, blogging, text speaking, spoilt clueless @#%&!s.

Which should answer the original question.

HTH.

Unread 28-04-2009, 12:27 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
The children of the 70's/80's became middle aged - we can't sing now, it's undignified - like watching your Dad pissed up at a wedding trying to "do the twist".

So we've passed on the baton and left it up to you younger, post '93, X box obsessed, blogging, text speaking, spoilt clueless @#%&!s.

Which should answer the original question.

HTH.
Don't think that's the reason at all.

People all across the world get older () so how could you account for good atmospheres at some grounds (lots in the UK better than OT as well) if it's just down to the old guard slowing down and the young brats not doing them proud?

For me it's clearly an issue of money in the game, the increased popularity of football and the success United have had. Stating the obvious I know.
Closed Thread