United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:32 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
that coloccini. Good god i've seen milk turn quicker than that.
Man Of The Match at OT

£#%&!ing shitstains.

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Pop

Going to be an absolute media £#%&!fest after this.

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Sparky***

i'm playing fifa now.

£#%&! this pile of shit.

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i'm playing fifa now.

£#%&! this pile of shit.
So are most of the Newcastle team.

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Ben

:shakehead:

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Pop

5-1 to Liverpool now but there are fifteen minutes left for Newcastle to salvage something.

Its not over yet.

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:41 PM
MJ Ramone

:shakehead:The worst performance I can remember from ANY side for donkeys years.
Absolutely pathetic.

You get so used to watching teams against us that you imagine they must play like that every week..but of course they don't.
There's zero atmosphere in the ground, a complete & utter shambles of a defence & a toothless, embarrassing foward line.

One thing's for sure, if we do win this League we'll have had to work at least 10 times harder than any of our £#%&!ing 'rivals'

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:43 PM
magic_cantona

You can imagine some of the Geordie support can't you?

"Oh aye, we lost and that like, but it were urrrnly Li-a-puurl.We divv'nt mind them that much.Mind you, it'll be turtally diff'rent when Man Yoo cum to the Toon!We'll be reet up for tha' wun!"

£#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:44 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
:shakehead:The worst performance I can remember from ANY side for donkeys years.
Absolutely pathetic.

You get so used to watching teams against us that you imagine they must play like that every week..but of course they don't.
There's zero atmosphere in the ground, a complete & utter shambles of a defence & a toothless, embarrassing foward line.

One thing's for sure, if we do win this League we'll have had to work at least 10 times harder than any of our £#%&!ing 'rivals'
Well, as I'm sure you'll agree, it's about time we got our £#%&!ing arses in gear anyway. Time to go on a run of wins and play some devastating football.

Unread 28-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Pop

Newcastle will be gutted to lose that one after such a spirited performance.

Unread 28-12-2008, 03:01 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

ive switched it off...i cant stand presentation ceremonies

Unread 28-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Flowers of Manchester

MJ everyone plays aginst us like its their cup final, and have done so for donkey of years! Hence when we do win the league we know EVERY team played like their lives depended on it.

However, will be no consolation if them @#%&!s go on and win it - does not bear thinking about!

Unread 28-12-2008, 03:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Well, as I'm sure you'll agree, it's about time we got our £#%&!ing arses in gear anyway
We've become incredibly complacent, sloppy, wasteful & pedestrian.

0-0 with Villa, 0-0 with Spurs, 0-1 against City (when it should have been 5) 1-0 against Sunderland (when it should have been 10) 0-1 on Boxing Day etc..

I know it's pointing out the bleedin' obvious & it doesn't help that teams are playing ridiculously defensively against us (& putting in more effort than they would against any £#%&!er else) ...but we have to do better.

£#%&!ing hell, it's pretty churlish to be moaning on the eve of the final game of 2008 after what we've won this year.
But sitting 10pts behind that shower of murdering @#%&!s doesn't feel very nice.
We may have 3 games in hand, but they need to be won & going on recent performances I'm not overly confident.

Rio's injury is a £#%&!ing killer as well

Unread 28-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Whalefish

It's theirs to lose simple as that.

Unread 28-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely pathetic.

No one tries against Chelsea or Arsenal do they. I don't know why they've been dropping points. It's all a conspiracy that no one has blabbed to the press about.

Unread 28-12-2008, 04:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
No one tries against Chelsea or Arsenal do they. I don't know why they've been dropping points. It's all a conspiracy that no one has blabbed to the press about.
I never said teams don't try against everyone else...just that they find that 10% (at least) extra when the play against us.
Equally the crowd are 100 times giddier & passionate when we come to town.
You can't deny that.

Maybe I've just 'seen my arse' because we find ourselves so far behind the murderers (albeit with 3 games in hand) , but Newcastle were pitiful today..an absolute disgrace.

...incidentally. Take Steven Gerrard out of that side & they'd be scrapping for 5th & 6th with Villa, Everton & co.
The guy is a @#%&! of the highest order & the biggest diver in the League but he's a truly top drawer footballer.

Unread 28-12-2008, 04:35 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
ive tried to look at this without the red tints on.....

but you only have to look at the reaction of the stoke fans and players before the last match to see how much it means to everyone to beat United...every throw-in and corner was greeted like a goal...and the challenges going in were a little harder then their previous weeks visit to b/burn

sure these nomark teams try against chelsea and the scouse..but its usually a couple of notches higher against "the scum" (trademark of all ABU teams who dont have even the remotest of connections with us

Unread 28-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Gizza

£#%&!in hell even arsenal have been at it this season with the team and fans far more up for the game against us than they were against the dippers!

Unread 28-12-2008, 05:00 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It's theirs to lose simple as that.
Still in our hands innit?

We win every game = Roberts your mothers brother

Unread 28-12-2008, 05:43 PM
magic_cantona

With the verm carrying on like this, it'll be so much better to enjoy when the wheels finally come off.
Closed Thread