ali

or...

Unread 23-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Fountz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
johann cruyff
Still to this day I can remember eating my breakfast as a kid and studying this picture of Cruyff in his Barcelona kit on the back of a cereal packet, where it showed in two or three cartoonified stills how he did the Cruyff turn.

Johnny Rep was also featured on how to shoot with power as was Gerd Muller on bullet headers. I'm assuming it was in the lead up to a World Cup or European Championship or something.

Fabulous player.

Unread 23-12-2008, 02:15 PM
boreez

roy keane
alberto tomba
brian boitano

Unread 23-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Still to this day I can remember eating my breakfast as a kid and studying this picture of Cruyff in his Barcelona kit on the back of a cereal packet, where it showed in two or three cartoonified stills how he did the Cruyff turn.

Johnny Rep was also featured on how to shoot with power as was Gerd Muller on bullet headers. I'm assuming it was in the lead up to a World Cup or European Championship or something.

Fabulous player.
remember it wellish mr fountz

shredded wheat was it

also a rescuers set with lifelike themed stage kits from weetabix

Unread 23-12-2008, 04:00 PM
mark o

Paul Scholes.
Malcolm Marshall.
Phil Taylor (despite him being a @#%&! I have the upmost respect for anybody who can dominate their sport for so long).
Closed Thread