United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As soon as he puts on that white shirt for the stain on world football that is Real Madrid, then he will officially be dead to me and I hope he breaks his legs and his career ends.
Ditto broseph.

Unread 18-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Nero

My God I don't think I've ever wanted to draw a team as much as I want to draw that absolute shower of @#%&!s. They deserve to have their arses truly handed to them in the next round of the champions league.

Unread 18-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Imagine if they beat us though, twice, how embarrasing would that be.

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero
My God I don't think I've ever wanted to draw a team as much as I want to draw that absolute shower of @#%&!s. They deserve to have their arses truly handed to them in the next round of the champions league.
far too risky, ronaldo wont want to play well against them and without him we lack a serious goal threat.

koppas

Id still play for them. If they asked nicely.

Unread 18-12-2008, 06:04 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Id still play for them. If they asked nicely.
they wont

deal with it

Unread 18-12-2008, 06:06 PM
koppas

Fair enough. Well if they change their mind, they can pm me.

Unread 18-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Bral

I'll be very surprised if we don't get them. All this has resurfaced just in time for the draw. Hot balls in tomorrow's draw

Unread 18-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Another crock of shit from Madrid.

Unread 18-12-2008, 11:14 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
far too risky, ronaldo wont want to play well against them and without him we lack a serious goal threat.
Clueless

Today

"I don't care what people are saying," said Ronaldo today.

"I have not read it. I am here in Japan and I know nothing about what is going on around me.

"But I am very happy playing for Manchester United."

Unread 18-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

makes me laugh how people blame the spanish media

it's the English football media who are running with this load of £#%&!ing horseshit just like it was the English football media who were running with it in the summer

also makes me laugh how people slaughter Real's politics but think Barca's are sweet as sugar candy

Unread 19-12-2008, 09:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
makes me laugh how people blame the spanish media

it's the English football media who are running with this load of £#%&!ing horseshit just like it was the English football media who were running with it in the summer

also makes me laugh how people slaughter Real's politics but think Barca's are sweet as sugar candy
Sometimes makes me laugh how certain people attach no blame whatsoever to Ronaldo.

Unread 19-12-2008, 09:29 AM
denis lawless

i like what Ferie said overnight...

just wish he'd called them "@#%&!s" as well

Unread 20-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Pop

The sheer arrogance and hypocrisy of these @#%&!s knows no bounds ...

Quote:
Real - Fergie out of order

Mijatovic says United boss has 'no importance' to Real

Last updated: 20th December 2008

Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic says Sir Alex Ferguson's latest comments about the Spanish champions are 'out of order'.

Earlier this week, a Real director was quoted as saying a deal had been agreed to sign Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo at the end of the season.

Ferguson, who fought off Real's interest in Ronaldo in the summer, responded by claiming he would not 'sell a virus to that mob'.

Real president Ramon Calderon subsequently accused Ferguson of a lack of respect and Mijatovic has also dismissed the United manager's comments.

"In the last summer Ferguson also made some statements that were totally out of order like this one.

"Ferguson for us has absolutely no importance at all. We have more important things to solve now than respond to him.

"Each of us has to look at their own house and nothing more.

"Ferguson lately is making his statements in his press conferences and last summer he did the same thing.

"We're not paying attention to him. We're a great club and we're never going to answer any statement of anybody.

"For that we have tranquility. We have much more important things to do than bother with the statements of anybody."

Mijatovic also echoed Calderon's sentiments that the Spanish champions are no longer interested in signing Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo.

He added: "You know perfectly well what we did last summer and for us this subject died last summer. Everything else just doesn't make any sense, honestly."
I know they really are showing themselves up to be the small time underhanded slimy pathetic @#%&!s that they have been throughout their entire history, but still, makes your £#%&!ing blood boil
Closed Thread