United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Jack Duckworth

there's going to be some cracking poems in this thread in the morning.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

tbf, accusations of doping and institutional favouritism are dunk's only contribution to any match thread involving Barcelona.

Brilliant game, best of the season. Makes Mourinho's starting XI of last week look even worse tbh. Madrid were very good but their wastefulness in the first half cost them.
Indeed. Only mistake he made this evening was starting Higuain instead of Benzema... could & should have been 2 or 3 up by halftime, insane they ended up 2 down - but that's Barca & you get £#%&!ing punished like a ginger step-kid.

Think he should galvanise them for a while, they do really badly need a truly excellent & vocal central defender though. Rami at Valencia looks like he could be top drawer.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetts

He is far better than that Benzema
New to football, pal?

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:03 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I agree with Jack, I don't think it's a conspiracy, just a really £#%&!ing pathetically weak referee influenced by the crowd and Barca's players.
The referee was terrible, he looked like a man trying to avoid any controversial decisions. He was going to give Lass a second yellow before realising he'd be off. Busquets could've gone too. Benzema had a good shout for a penalty too, I was surprised he didn't appeal.

ziggyman17

There is a conspiracy against Mourinho..

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Phenomenal match. Phenomenal. Had absolutely everything you could want in game.
Quite.

Hope this stops the nonsense myth about Mourinho's boring football, spouted by deluded cretins who think they have an opinion worth anything on football just because they went on the Camp Nou stadium tour.

Jose has never played dull football with, top, top players. He literally shut the rest of the footballing community up tonight.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Zorg

Quote:
The referee was terrible, he looked like a man trying to avoid any controversial decisions. He was going to give Lass a second yellow before realising he'd be off. Busquets could've gone too. Benzema had a good shout for a penalty too, I was surprised he didn't appeal.
That was appalling too.

Ends up sending off Ramos for, er, jumping

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:06 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hope this stops the nonsense myth about Mourinho's boring football, spouted by deluded cretins who think they have an opinion worth anything on football just because they went on the Camp Nou stadium tour.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Quite.

Jose has never played dull football with, top, top players. He literally shut the rest of the footballing community up tonight.
has he? or was he less restricted due to being a cup game and already behind?

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The good news is Barca won't win the league this season.

Mourinho's Madrid team has even more cynical, dirty @#%&!s than his Porto one. It's embarrassing watching Ramos and Pepe getting trying to cheat their way through games. Complete and utter frauds.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Quite.

Mourinho is very happy to play defensive, direct counter-attacking football with deep lines if he think it's the best way to win. Just as he's very happy to play intricate, aggressive, very attack oriented football with his defenders playing on the halfway line if he thinks that's the best way to win. He doesn't have any principles beyond winning; that's part of what makes him such a great coach.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
That was appalling too.

Ends up sending off Ramos for, er, jumping

Oh come on, Ramos got away with everything, he should have been sent off well before he was.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:11 AM
The Watcher

Love Pepe tbh, complete @#%&! but I find him hilarious

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Ghetts

Quote:
New to football, pal?
Yeah also I am not your pal you strange strange man

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetts
Yeah also I am not your pal you strange strange man
Great response. You've turned the situation around completely now.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Ginners

Jose has to be the next utd manager, nqat.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:16 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Jose has to be the next utd manager, nqat.
Agreed. He's no David Moyes, but I think he'd manage.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Agreed. He's no David Moyes, but I think he'd manage.
Which part of Scotland is Portugal in again, pal?

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Great response. You've turned the situation around completely now.

He done me up earlier by saying i play computer games and record them.

I'm still nursing the wounds after that rapier like savaging.

Unread 26-01-2012, 12:21 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Which part of Scotland is Portugal in again, pal?
The Outer Hebrides?
Closed Thread