United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Fergie tells Nistelrooy

to get £#%&!ed..............more or less

He said: "We sell players we want to sell and there is absolutely no way Cristiano is leaving. The boy has done fantastically well. He is developing as a professional, as a person and as a player.

''He is happy here. He has a contract until 2010 and we are not interested in even thinking about selling him

''Madrid and other clubs are wasting their time, I don't care what other players say, they don't know anything about our club. The last two players we sold to Madrid because we wanted to sell them, we don't want to sell Ronaldo and we won't.''

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
to get £#%&!ed..............more or less

He said: "We sell players we want to sell and there is absolutely no way Cristiano is leaving. The boy has done fantastically well. He is developing as a professional, as a person and as a player.

''He is happy here. He has a contract until 2010 and we are not interested in even thinking about selling him

''Madrid and other clubs are wasting their time, I don't care what other players say, they don't know anything about our club. The last two players we sold to Madrid because we wanted to sell them, we don't want to sell Ronaldo and we won't.''
well, you wanted to sell them Fergie.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Ether

I thought we sold them because they wanted to leave

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:43 PM
violater

im behind you saf

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:44 PM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward #@&%!hands
well, you wanted to sell them Fergie.
he was right though

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

whatever, I think her's just being clever and having a dig back at old horse face

but nobody can deny selling Beckham for £25million was great business, he's done £#%&! all since leaving us

and we are better off without Nistelrooy for all sorts of reasons

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Long faced, no paced ,slapped arse, lazy @#%&! who disgraced the shirt in his final season cn £#%&! off and die. Good riddance to the £#%&!er, we're far better without him andhis poisonous personality.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:46 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Long faced, no paced ,slapped arse, lazy @#%&! who disgraced the shirt in his final season cn £#%&! off and die. Good riddance to the £#%&!er, we're far better without him andhis poisonous personality.
yeah. what he said!!!!!

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
im behind you saf
I'm sure he sleeps well knowing that

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
whatever, I think her's just being clever and having a dig back at old horse face

but nobody can deny selling Beckham for £25million was great business, he's done £#%&! all since leaving us

and we are better off without Nistelrooy for all sorts of reasons
We didn't get £25m for Beckham.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:50 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
we did! at 25p a week for life

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:51 PM
El Calafate

selling Beckham and Ruud was the right thing to do. it's just the way he does it that pisses me off. nft.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:52 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
And we didnt pay 18 mill for Carrick not neither.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:58 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
selling Beckham and Ruud was the right thing to do. it's just the way he does it that pisses me off. nft.
El, I dare say that everything Fergie does (or you naively assume he does) pisses you off.

I get the feeling that if he had one (and it's obvious he doesn't), you would be on his 'lost cause' list.

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

18 million but that was spread over payments.

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:03 PM
elephantstone

when its time to go its time to go but some of these players start believing their own hype and think that the grass is greener but its quite clear they want their huge ego's massaging again.

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:06 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
El, I dare say that everything Fergie does (or you naively assume he does) pisses you off.

I get the feeling that if he had one (and it's obvious he doesn't), you would be on his 'lost cause' list.
it's as simple as this. fergie is a doughnut. signing goalkeepers and leftbacks for every month of the year. willing to spend £25m on Hargreaves when we could of got him on a free transfer only 12 months ago. Selling Stam and replacing him with Blanc. selling Veron and replacing him with Kleberson. Forlan for Cole? the list goes on. i for one would bet money on us signing Bale before the end of this month. wasting another £10m. like i said, he's a doughnut. nft.

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

signing Cantona for £1million
signing Dnnis Irwin for less than £1m
signing Keane for £3m
signing Schmeichel for a pittance
signing Dwight Yorke when nobody would take a chance on him

yeah the list goes on and on and on

you're the £#%&!in doughnut

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:17 PM
El Calafate

long time ago that.

Kleberson £6m sold for 1p
Forlan £7m sold for 1p
Djemba £3.5m sold for a bar of soap
Bellion £3m sold for lemsip, lemon
Bartez £7m sold for a brown envelope

nft.

Unread 26-01-2007, 04:20 PM
borsuk

Default is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
im behind you saf
the rabid anti-gay crusader? those protests take on a whole new tone.
Closed Thread