Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Ronnie puts Spanish Rumours to bed

Not.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...114963,00.html

Unread 07-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Whalefish

He's spending £4million on a new gaff apparently.

Can't remember which rag that was in though.

Unread 07-02-2008, 09:48 AM
MUFC One Love

"Yeah...but......but he smiles when he plays.....he wants to stay...and he always...says that he owes a lot to fergie.....YOU'RE JUST A £#%&!ING @#%&! WHO WANTS TO SEE HIM LEAVE HAHA"

Unread 07-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Whalefish

Personally don't think he's going anywhere in the next year or two.

If he does, so be it.

Unread 07-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I just wish he's stop whoring himself is all. Everyone gets in a tizzy when Madrid say something about him, and at the same time he's blowing them kisses over our shoulders as we walk him out of the perverbial night club holding back the tears.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:12 AM
believe

£#%&!ing hell he'll £#%&! anything won't he.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Mr_Ed

He's going to leave next few seasons. Fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a little deluded IMHO.

It's a bit like when you have a really nice hot summers day in the UK, enjoy it whilst it lasts cos you know it could be pissing down tomorrow. That is Mr Ed's pearl of wisdom for Thursday.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:46 AM
tatty

I don't think their are many of us who expect him to do more than another couple of years at OT.

If he's still here in the summer of 2011 i'll be astounded.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Qwertyuiop

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
He's spending £4million on a new gaff apparently.

Can't remember which rag that was in though.
Its Jaap's kitchen all over again.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:49 AM
believe

He will finish his career at United.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I don't like Ronaldo today. What's wrong with United you egotistical @#%&!.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I don't like Ronaldo today. What's wrong with United you egotistical @#%&!.
yeah £#%&! off you best player in the world at the moment @#%&! carrying united to possibly the treble. £#%&! off.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Spiffy

How many more times does he need to say he wants to play in Spain. You'll notice no attempt to distance himself from his mums comments. We were told by £#%&!o's llike Leg SAF that he was just staying out of it, well he isn't, he's fuelling the rumours.

We have a very good chance of winning this years EC, we've a disgraceful record in this competition and I don't want it undermined. Maybe United should consider cashing in and using the money to buy Messi or Fabregas or someone else maybe.

I hope Ronaldo stays, he's our 2nd best player but if he's continually giving the press their headlines then he can go and £#%&! himself.

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
yeah £#%&! off you best player in the world at the moment @#%&! carrying united to possibly the treble. £#%&! off.
So as long as they perform well in the next game all is well as far as you're concerned? If we didn't look at the medium-long term we wouldn't do as well as we are in the short term.

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:03 AM
plopborsky

i dont see the problem in him saying this so £#%&!ing what he wants to go back to what he is used to hot £#%&!ing sunny days and being closer to his family.

United (any other club paying their wages) are not the most important thing in professional footballers lives, its been that way for awhile.

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You don't have to worry about him winning United the European Cup single handedly. You have to perform in big matches for that to happen.

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
i dont see the problem in him saying this so £#%&!ing what he wants to go back to what he is used to hot £#%&!ing sunny days and being closer to his family.

United (any other club paying their wages) are not the most important thing in professional footballers lives, its been that way for awhile.
This is not a high earner in industry though, this is football, it's passionate and emotional and people have more loyalty to their clubs than mere customers. People sing his name and he is hero worshipped, we don't ask anything in return except for him to try hard and pretend we're the best club in the whole world. It's not too much to ask is it?

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Why did he have to say he wants to play in Italy? Why did you have to say that Ron, why? Why did you have to make that Pop come out of your mouth, I hate you Ron. I hate you.

Name that film!

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
This is not a high earner in industry though, this is football, it's passionate and emotional and people have more loyalty to their clubs than mere customers. People sing his name and he is hero worshipped, we don't ask anything in return except for him to try hard and pretend we're the best club in the whole world. It's not too much to ask is it?
No it's not TS. No it is not. We're all aware he wants to play in Spain one day but it's demeaning to the club and the fans when he keeps flirting with foreign teams. It's complete unnessesary in a professional sense and is only an ego trip.

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
No it's not TS. No it is not. We're all aware he wants to play in Spain one day but it's demeaning to the club and the fans when he keeps flirting with foreign teams. It's complete unnessesary in a professional sense and is only an ego trip.
Agreed. I think you were agreeing with me but just in case, you're right. We want to be made to feel special. Eric left when it suited him but he massaged our ego's along the way and didn't £#%&! off for someone better. That's why he's still loved.
Closed Thread