United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:43 PM
ashtonred

Default Jose - Giggs the deal breaker?

If Ed lays it on the line to Jose that Giggs will be his right hand man would Jose bite the bullet to land the job? Unlike LvG, I reckon JM would tell Ed to "stick it."
On the other hand, Giggs might just make life easier for everyone if he just gets his own arse out of the club once he realises it's 'game up'.

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Sapien

That's an interesting point.

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Clarkie

Mourinho wouldn't take it with Giggs there.

Two questions though,

1. Why is Giggs being shoehorned into everything?
2. Who decided he was going to a United manager? I'd never heard anyone say it until the infamous, "Giveth Giggseh till endor season" video. What was the catalyst for all this talk of him being a United manager?

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:48 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
If Ed lays it on the line to Jose that Giggs will be his right hand man would Jose bite the bullet to land the job? Unlike LvG, I reckon JM would tell Ed to "stick it."
On the other hand, Giggs might just make life easier for everyone if he just gets his own arse out of the club once he realises it's 'game up'.
Why would Jose not want to have the most decorated player in British football history, someone who knows the club inside out as his right hand man? Don't get it at all...

In all likelihood Jose has been offered the job and has to keep absolutely shtum about it, Giggs or no Giggs.

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:50 PM
dodger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Why would Jose not want to have the most decorated player in British football history, someone who knows the club inside out as his right hand man? Don't get it at all...

In all likelihood Jose has been offered the job and has to keep absolutely shtum about it, Giggs or no Giggs.
Agreed. He had Steve Clarke at Chelsea after all.

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Agreed. He had Steve Clarke at Chelsea after all.
I remember a mate of mine saying that Cousin Clarkie was the reason behind Mourinho's success at Chelsea

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Switching Off

I doubt Giggs will be there. Swansea appointed a nobody as manager when they could have had Bielsa. Reckon Giggs gave them the nod, the wink, took it past three players, the lollipop and said he'd take it in the summer when Van Gaal steps down.

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Why would Jose not want to have the most decorated player in British football history, someone who knows the club inside out as his right hand man? Don't get it at all..
Because he's a threat that's actively working towards taking his job, with powerful boardroom support and meddling helping it on the way.

Unread 24-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
So a deal breaker or what?
I sincerely hope not.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I remember a mate of mine saying that Cousin Clarkie was the reason behind Mourinho's success at Chelsea
Well if anyone would know, it would be your mate.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:09 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Unless your mate is Jose Mourinho, he can STFU.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Red Al

Quote:

Can't get my head round the phrase "knows the club inside out %@#$&!s"as it means £#%&! all plus mistakes aren't leaernd and if a new manager does come in a clean slate is needed at first team level.

A fresh pair of eyes and all that

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Unless your mate is Jose Mourinho, he can STFU.
That's my point. He was clearly talking shite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Well if anyone would know, it would be your mate.
Evidently not.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:28 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Steve Holland has been assistant manager to every manager of Chelsea since 2011. Hermann Gerland has been assistant to every manager of Bayern since 2009, Brian Kidd has been assistant to every coach up the road since 2009, Moenchengladbach have had the same pair of assistant managers since 2009.

I know some of us like to see Giggs potentially being part of the deal for the next coach as some next level weird shit but it's not that unusual.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Cream

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Because he's a threat that's actively working towards taking his job, with powerful boardroom support and meddling helping it on the way.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...highlight=CO92

The poll speaks for itself.

My sources indicate this is a huge sticking point in negotiations. Real fall of the Republic shit.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

If Guggs had any balls or dignity about him he'd £#%&! off out of it for himself.

He's like a £#%&!ing 40 year old still living at home with his mam.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:45 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
If Guggs had any balls or dignity about him he'd £#%&! off out of it for himself.

He's like a £#%&!ing 40 year old still living at home with his mam.
Oi leave cream out of this.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Cream

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Oi leave cream out of this.
If anyone draws a comparison between his eyes and mine, there'll be a flounce.

PHBR.

Unread 24-02-2016, 06:55 PM
blehbleh999

the reason why there is talk of giggs being manager is because that's what fergie wants imo.
The reason he wants giggs, I wont go into cos I will just get abuse for it.

Fact - if united choose giggs as manager the club has officially given up.

Unread 24-02-2016, 07:11 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehbleh999
the reason why there is talk of giggs being manager is because that's what fergie wants imo.
The reason he wants giggs, I wont go into cos I will just get abuse for it.

Fact - if united choose giggs as manager the club has officially given up.
Has anyone else got abusive PMs from this sicko?
Closed Thread