United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2009, 09:47 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Default Just been to the T.O to pick up my Rome tickets

Buzzinto£#%&!.com

Also the Bird who served me was a right dirty looking bitch, She was deffo giving me the eye.

And yes I am showing off

Unread 18-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Crumps

She's got a glass eye.

HTH

Unread 18-05-2009, 09:57 AM
elephantstone

when do you have to fill the online form in?

Unread 18-05-2009, 09:59 AM
dwfb

much of a queue? I'm tempted to go down later but can't abide standing there for more than ten minutes.

Unread 18-05-2009, 09:59 AM
plopborsky

crumps hows the head?

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
by yesterday i think

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:08 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Yesterday, forgot myself

Going to ring em this mornign and say had issue with PC.

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
crumps hows the head?
Surprisingly good and a quick check of my bank account (which I wasn't looking forward too) makes for surprisingly pleasant reading too. Off the ale til the final though now to give my liver and what money I have left a rest.

Still can't believe my mate did that, the dirty bastard.

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:11 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
By yesterday mate. People were filling it in there though so I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwfb
much of a queue? I'm tempted to go down later but can't abide standing there for more than ten minutes.
I got there at 8 and left the T.O at 9. There wasn't much of a que when I left.

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:12 AM
The Watcher

Exclamation

Isn’t there an online UEFA form that needs to be filled in too once you get tickets; or is that only for those who got them through the public ballot?

Smeggs – you getting yours sent by Special Delivery?

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:12 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Surprisingly good and a quick check of my bank account (which I wasn't looking forward too) makes for surprisingly pleasant reading too. Off the ale til the final though now to give my liver and what money I have left a rest.

Still can't believe my mate did that, the dirty bastard.
i want a link to the bird. ps was the taxi driver a bird?

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Isn’t there an online UEFA form that needs to be filled in too once you get tickets; or is that only for those who got them through the public ballot?

Smeggs – you getting yours sent by Special Delivery?
just name, ST number and DOB i think.

yeah mate, called friday, told to call today but overnight they have changed the info to not taking calls till tomorrow. right pain in the arse. i really hope that when i do call tomorrow they actually get it sent there and then. i can see myself losing sleep fretting over this. i fly monday.

you getting it posted too?

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:15 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
By yesterday mate. People were filling it in there though so I wouldn't worry about it.

I got there at 8 and left the T.O at 9. There wasn't much of a que when I left.
Just been on the phone to them, said when you pick your tickets up you can fill you info then.

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:19 AM
elephantstone

can someone post a link to the online form?

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
i want a link to the bird. ps was the taxi driver a bird?
No pics and tbh and I don't think I'll be getting invited back to her house any time soon as I managed to break about 4 glasses when I was left down stairs to my own devices and was blasting music out whilst being a bit of a gobshite/rooting through the cupboards for something to eat.

Yeah, a big one too. She wasn't too impressed by my language by all accounts. That's 2 bird taxi drivers I have had in the last couple of weeks, never knew they existed.

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
can someone post a link to the online form?
it's gone.

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:22 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
just name, ST number and DOB i think.

yeah mate, called friday, told to call today but overnight they have changed the info to not taking calls till tomorrow. right pain in the arse. i really hope that when i do call tomorrow they actually get it sent there and then. i can see myself losing sleep fretting over this. i fly monday.

you getting it posted too?
Hoping too, my mate’s supposed to call them today. Like you I’m flying Monday, so it’s getting a little too close for comfort. They sent them out in good time for Moscow, so hopefully there will be no problem. But with this being the TO…

I won’t be happy till it’s in my hand

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:23 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
it's gone.
like my ticket

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:23 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
No pics and tbh and I don't think I'll be getting invited back to her house any time soon as I managed to break about 4 glasses when I was left down stairs to my own devices and was blasting music out whilst being a bit of a gobshite/rooting through the cupboards for something to eat.

Yeah, a big one too. She wasn't too impressed by my language by all accounts. That's 2 bird taxi drivers I have had in the last couple of weeks, never knew they existed.
also showing her a picture of me was not the best idea

Unread 18-05-2009, 10:24 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Buzzinto£#%&!.com

Also the Bird who served me was a right dirty looking bitch, She was deffo giving me the eye.

And yes I am showing off
has it got your name on?
Closed Thread