United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:22 PM
marlo

Default did anyone see what the palestine thugs did to starbucks the other day?

proper £#%&!ed up the shop and others while protesting.

very ironic that.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman

very ironic that.
In what way?

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:26 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
In what way?
appealing for the violence in the middle east to be stopped by staging violent protests and clashing with the police.

also innocent israeli's are being killed or injured by these rockets they are consistently launching into israel.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
appealing for the violence in the middle east to be stopped by staging violent protests and clashing with the police.

also innocent israeli's are being killed or injured by these rockets they are consistently launching into israel.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:30 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Oh, you were serious. Sorry.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Is it ironic in the Alanis Morissette sense then?

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:33 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Is it ironic in the Alanis Morissette sense then?
i dont know what you mean by that but surely using violence in a protest to get the message across that 'the violence should be stopped' is abit rich.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Pop

Quote:

proper £#%&!ed up the shop and others while protesting.

very ironic that.
Is that blood on the bottom of the window?

£#%&!ing animals.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Spiffy

Marlo, times are hard what do you expect? There's no point getting into a political debate with you, you only want to wind people up. You have no understanding of the current crisis or the history of it. If I were you I'd stick to defending cold blooded killers, it's more convincing.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:40 PM
denis lawless

it doesnt matter what people are protesting about...Starbucks ALWAYS gets it

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Marlo, times are hard what do you expect? There's no point getting into a political debate with you, you only want to wind people up. You have no understanding of the current crisis or the history of it. If I were you I'd stick to defending cold blooded killers, it's more convincing.
marlo, as a christian do you support the muslims or the jews?

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Albert Tatlock

Leave the wu to red@rmy... he's much much better at it than you

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
marlo, as a christian do you support the muslims or the jews?
The jews, he's a bit down on the Muslims, they've got it wrong apparantly.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:42 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
im not the most politically sound but i have a decent idea of what is going on and tbh this whole israel / palestine trouble dates back to a story from the bible so i probably have a better idea that you.

the bottom line is innocent israeli's are dying nearly every day from missiles being fired by the palestinians.

p.s. ive never defended cold blooded killers.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

This is £#%&!ing weak shit Vio.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
im not the most politically sound but i have a decent idea of what is going on and tbh this whole israel / palestine trouble dates back to a story from the bible so i probably have a better idea that you.

the bottom line is innocent israeli's are dying nearly every day from missiles being fired by the palestinians.

p.s. ive never defended cold blooded killers.

No it doesn't. The Jews stole the land from the Caananites who were pagans. After the fall of the Roman Empire all sorts took over the land that once was Israel.

The current conflict came about when the British lost the mandate to administer Palestine and the Jews declared Israel to be the Jewish homeland back in 1948.

My dad was serving there at the time. He was an engineer in the Merchant Navy. Said it was terrible as the Jewish terrorists were abducting and killing British soldiers and planting booby trapped bombs on the bodies.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Ironically enough

the actor who played the original Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica was once arrested for throwing a coffee over a muslim co-worker after he made a weak cylon/Zyklon B gag

Another JQ Trufact

Unread 13-01-2009, 04:03 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
the actor who played the original Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica was once arrested for throwing a coffee over a muslim co-worker after he made a weak cylon/Zyklon B gag

Another JQ Trufact
The start of The A-Team, when that guy dressed as a Cylon walks past Dirk Benedict; always raises a smile

Final season of BSG starts next Tuesday too

Unread 13-01-2009, 04:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Jesus who was Catholic by birth gave the Jews Isreal as it was their birthright, the Muslims then nicked it off them the day after the crucifiction.
Closed Thread