United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Are you in favour of Big Jim’s deal to acquire 25% of the club?
Yes 72 70.59%
No 15 14.71%
Not arsed 15 14.71%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2024, 09:49 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
How do you know it’s ’toxic’? We don’t know what Ten Hag knows and what he doesn’t.
I don’t, i’m opining.

Old 11-06-2024, 09:51 AM
doudou

If it's not on Radio El Fuego I'm not listening

Old 11-06-2024, 10:16 AM
marlo

so leaks are ok when it was reported on Twitter from the same hacks they we’d poached so and so to join our football hierarchy BUT the leaks from the same sources about us taking meetings with our managers isn’t true though and just speculation.

It’s abit like when ETH cat be expected to win as the players are throwing him under a bus so it’s not his fault and he needs to have all his own signings…, but then when we do win a trophy it’s because he is getting the best out of the so called toxic players who are playing well for him.

don’t even waste your time trying to get any sort of objectivity out of thr ETH fan club.

Old 11-06-2024, 10:18 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
so leaks are ok when it was reported on Twitter from the same hacks they we’d poached so and so to join our football hierarchy BUT the leaks from the same sources about us taking meetings with our managers isn’t true though and just speculation.

It’s abit like when ETH cat be expected to win as the players are throwing him under a bus so it’s not his fault and he needs to have all his own signings…, but then when we do win a trophy it’s because he is getting the best out of the so called toxic players who are playing well for him.

don’t even waste your time trying to get any sort of objectivity out of thr ETH fan club.

You're trying too hard mate.

Who ever said leaks were OK

Old 11-06-2024, 10:42 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
I don’t, i’m opining.
I like the word ‘opining’

Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post

Who is your choice to replace him, Marlo?

Old 14-06-2024, 11:10 AM
Dr Stranger

No word on the jacuzzi

Old 14-06-2024, 11:12 AM
NedKelly

Get the jacuzzi sorted and bring Ronnie home.

Old 14-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Lok

New sofas at Carrington and the IT desks are a bit cleaner, meanwhile the manager that dragged us down to 8th with a negative goal difference is allowed to continue to stink up the place.

Big Jim doing a top job.

Old 14-06-2024, 01:14 PM
est.1878

Quote:
"get me a beige scandanavian airport lounge lobby, and do use those words"

Old 14-06-2024, 03:27 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
New sofas at Carrington and the IT desks are a bit cleaner, meanwhile the manager that dragged us down to 8th with a negative goal difference is allowed to continue to stink up the place.

Big Jim doing a top job.
The bogs are still blocked since Shaw dropped a 12kg monster in April though.

Old 14-06-2024, 03:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
He knocked out Martinez?!!

Old 14-06-2024, 04:39 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
How do you know thatYour not Luke Shaw by any chance are you

Old 14-06-2024, 04:46 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill View Post
How do you know thatYour not Luke Shaw by any chance are you
Have you met RIC by any chance?

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Just found out i don't know what the 'R' stands for.

Old 14-06-2024, 04:49 PM
jem

if someone has to tell you big jim is in, he can't be that big.

Old 14-06-2024, 05:22 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
“Some of dem other clubs is got those baths with the bubbles in, boss. And sound systems wiv lights wot flash an’ that.”