United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default 'Apparently Ronaldo was diving all over the place last night'

Choked the sports newsreader on a radio station I awoke to this morning.

'Controversy surrounded United's win last night' he opened with to follow with the above tired cliche. 'Although I didn't see the match myself' continued the idiot, 'the newspapers are claiming he was [diving]'

You have to laugh. It's a bitter world for ABUs.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Does that poisonous little shit @#%&! Dumphy do the radio over there too?

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

The ref £#%&!ed up on the pen, ronaldo did no diving last night and in fact seems to be starting to hit form.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

He does I think but it wasn't him. Just some run of the mill sourpuss.
The main newsreader then quiped 'They could have won by more though to be fair'
'Eh yeah I suppose'.

Get a grip you £#%&!wits. I don't understand how these people don't realise how pathetic it is.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:13 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
The ref £#%&!ed up on the pen, ronaldo did no diving last night and in fact seems to be starting to hit form.
Hasn't he scored 13 goals in his last 12 games. I think he may have hit form a while back

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:16 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Hasn't he scored 13 goals in his last 12 games. I think he may have hit form a while back
was just thinking that!!

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
As you know form is not just about scoring goals. If you dont know what i'm refering to then thats ok.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:21 AM
J_RED

On Skysports News this morning in the paper reviews just about everyone said the Ref got it wrong I know it's hard to belive not everyone hates us

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_RED
On Skysports News this morning in the paper reviews just about everyone said the Ref got it wrong I know it's hard to belive not everyone hates us
Some people like to think everyone hates us, all I have heard is support for Ronaldo

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Fountz

Cool I'd agree with that..

Quote:
..however, unfortunately you reap what you sow.

When he was going down like a newly born gazelle 18 months or so ago, there weren't many on here or RI who had an issue with it.. Infact those that were obviously uncomfortable with it were castigated.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Flix

Even Lawrie Sanchez admitted the ref got it wrong

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Yeah that's right I made it all up. Because you didn't hear it, it couldn't have happened.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

When he was going down like a newly born gazelle 18 months or so ago, there weren't many on here or RI who had an issue with it.. Infact those that were obviously uncomfortable with it were castigated.
100% correct.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:35 AM
believe

Quote:
100% correct.
is it £#%&!. he was a young kid coming from a league where this type of behaviour is deemed acceptable. once he got used to the english game and probably got numerous £#%&!ing from fergie and his team mates he soon £#%&!ing stopped.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
is it £#%&!. he was a young kid coming from a league where this type of behaviour is deemed acceptable. once he got used to the english game and probably got numerous £#%&!ing from fergie and his team mates he soon £#%&!ing stopped.
He's definitely getting better, lets just leave it at that.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:47 AM
J_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Yeah that's right I made it all up. Because you didn't hear it, it couldn't have happened.
I never said you made it up I was just pointing out the Dick on the radio was wrong

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:51 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

I'm not having that. Obviously he's play acted once or twice but certainly no more than Steven Gerrard and that's a stonewall fact my friend.

Ronnie has the same problem Michael Owen faced earlier in his career - He moves so fast the slightest touch and he's on his arse.

If Owen wasn't english he would still be labelled as a diver.

Unread 04-12-2007, 10:52 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Yes, but you've a peculiarly #@&%!ed sort of ABU in Ireland. Most of them don't even watch the games, just trot out the usual clichés about Ferdinand, Ronaldo et al.

Morons.

Yes, yes, even by Irish standards.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:01 AM
shenwen

Quote:
As you know form is not just about scoring goals. If you dont know what i'm refering to then thats ok.
i see you are damning with faint praise. again.

13 goals so far this season.

pfa and football writer's player of the year last season.

2nd best in europe.

In top 3 for world player of the year

and you think he is just starting to hit form?

you are £#%&!ing unbelievable at times.

scratch that. you are always £#%&!ing unbelievable.

Unread 04-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
i see you are damning with faint praise. again.

13 goals so far this season.

pfa and football writer's player of the year last season.

2nd best in europe.

In top 3 for world player of the year

and you think he is just starting to hit form?

you are £#%&!ing unbelievable at times.

scratch that. you are always £#%&!ing unbelievable.
So your saying Ronaldo cannot play better than his current form?

I say thats %@#$&!s, he can play better, he's not hit top form yet. I stand by that. Now £#%&! off.
Closed Thread