United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Angry There should be an exemption, or at least a reduction in the license fee for United fans.

Why the £#%&! are we forced to pay for Alan @#%&! Green, the Bindipping Mafia all over their football coverage and censorship of anything positive we do in United games on Match of the Day? £#%&!ing disgrace!

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Spiffy

Because the manager of the biggest club in the country won't speak to the biggest broadcasting corporation in the country due to a personal vendetta. It should be Fergie your rant is aimed at, not the BBC. SAF has a duty as United manager to speak to the media. If the club had any balls, they'd make him do interviews.

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:42 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Because the manager of the biggest club in the country won't speak to the biggest broadcasting corporation in the country due to a personal vendetta. It should be Fergie your rant is aimed at, not the BBC. SAF has a duty as United manager to speak to the media. If the club had any balls, they'd make him do interviews.
What a shock, you back the anti-United beeb against our manager. I'm beiong forced to pay Alan Green for biased disgraceful reporting of my club and it's all Fergie's fault? No surprise that you take this view..

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:44 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Bullpoo.

Fergie's well within his rights after the shit they air without caring a jot about the after effects.

It's no coincidence that Allardyce and Redknapp don't speak to them either.

The interviews on MOTD are embarrassing because it's always Joe Jordan and Carlos and it's a reflection of BBC's attitude.

£#%&! em.

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What a shock, you back the anti-United beeb against our manager. I'm beiong forced to pay Alan Green for biased disgraceful reporting of my club and it's all Fergie's fault? No surprise that you take this view..
Not all Fergie's fault but if I ran the beeb, I wouldn't care about giving United unbiased coverage if United wouldn't cooperate with us. Not surprising to see your unswerving support for Fergie either. We obviously know each other quite well now.

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Not all Fergie's fault but if I ran the beeb, I wouldn't care about giving United unbiased coverage if United wouldn't cooperate with us. Not surprising to see your unswerving support for Fergie either. We obviously know each other quite well now.
Yes, the BBC were well known for their fair-mindeness & objectivity towards United before the row with Fergie.

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

I think you'll find my support of Fergie has hardly been unswerving. I thought and said so that he should've been sacked a coupla years ago. Do you think if Fergie cosied up to the Beeb, why he should trhough given their treatment of United I don't know, that Alan Green's biased bullshit would stop? I don't.

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:49 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Yes, the BBC were well known for their fair-mindeness & objectivity towards United before the row with Fergie.
It isn't like Alan Green got pinned up against the wall of the commentary box by Paddy Crerand for his appalling biased commentary years ago is it.

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:05 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

Fergie's well within his rights after the shit they air without caring a jot about the after effects..
You mean about his son being a crook and the massive amounts of nepotism invloved?

Quote:
It's no coincidence that Allardyce...

What happened to Sam taking the BBC to court?

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

If you think the bbc is anti-united some of you should never ever watch RTE's coverage of United. Not that you would ever want to because it is beyond £#%&!ing words.

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
You mean about his son being a crook and the massive amounts of nepotism invloved?

The Beeb were quite within their rights to employ Alan Green after he reacted to this eh? Course Green had been there along with the Scouse Mafia and the associated bias for years before but lets have a pop at Fergie and blame him for the fact I have to pay for this shit eh?

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:15 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger

What happened to Sam taking the BBC to court?
Yep.

And that pathetic panorama programme that exposed..............absolutely piss all!

Honestly, if someone slated you or a member of your family in one area of their medium, but then wanted something from you in another, you'd be happy to oblige?

Fergie was talking about the BBC thing recently. He said how they never apologise about anything, implying that it might've been resolved had the arrogant tossers done so.

If Fergie spoke to them again it would set a precedent that they can say and do what they like and still get people to play ball.

Sod that, Fergie owes them nothing and it only reflects badly on their coverage. It's no skin off Fergie's hide.

EDIT: I don't know about Allardyce. But whether it's true or not, once you drag someone's name through the mud like that why would you think he'll ever talk to you again. The Redknapp thing was embarrassing. Redknapp merely voiced a admiration of Andy Todd and said he'd be interested if became available when he was directly asked about it. Hardly a revelation.

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

I find it interesting that some here seem to take Alan Greens side over the manager of our club.

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:18 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I find it interesting that some here seem to take Alan Greens side over the manager of our club.
It's cool dontcha know.

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It's cool dontcha know.
It is what it is.

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Ether

Quote:
Interesting because you've just made it up perhaps? I don't see anybody saying anything about Alan Green but you

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Interesting because you've just made it up perhaps? I don't see anybody saying anything about Alan Green but you
Well, in a post about Alan Green and the beebs bias against us they chose rather than to comment on it to have a pop at the manager. Who's side would you say they took then?

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:25 PM
chorleyred

did they ever disclose any facts? the way I watched it was a lot fuss about nothing.

I think they possibly had something more on the old timer managers but didn't have the %@#$&!s to show more

they should have put up or shut up

£#%&! em

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:27 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
did they ever disclose any facts? the way I watched it was a lot fuss about nothing.

I think they possibly had something more on the old timer managers but didn't have the %@#$&!s to show more

they should have put up or shut up

£#%&! em
Exactly.

I load of speculative nonsense about things we all know go on but no one ever exposes.

And still no one has.

BBC have just burnt more bridges instead.

Unread 02-10-2007, 02:29 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Exactly.

I load of speculative nonsense about things we all know go on but no one ever exposes.

And still no one has.

BBC have just burnt more bridges instead.
Nope it's my fault, how could I post a thread on a Man United fan site about bias at the BBC and not expect it at least in part turn into a thread having a go at Man Uniteds manager? I must be an idiot.
Closed Thread