United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 10-05-2024, 05:00 PM
fred tissue

Default The ultimate dilemma for United and Spurs fans: what if winning hands your rivals the title?

In Manchester, City’s fiercest rivals can do them a favour. In north London, a Tottenham victory could gift the Gunners the title. Two Guardian writers reflect on the worst of both worlds

So. It’s come down to this. As yet another season peters out in disappointment, Spurs have one last act to play as possible kingmakers while they struggle to hold on to a Europa League place. Excuse me as I try to contain my excitement.

Continue reading...

More...

Similar Threads for: The ultimate dilemma for United and Spurs fans: what if winning hands your rivals the title?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
£671m figure hands Manchester United vital edge over rivals as Premier League plots FFP alternative fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 03-04-2024 05:20 PM
Gareth Southgate hands Manchester United transfer dilemma with huge England decision fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-03-2024 04:00 PM
'It is my fault': Solskjær on Manchester United's humiliation at hands of Spurs fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-10-2020 08:40 PM
Harry Maguire hands Gareth Southgate selection dilemma as England boss 'waits to learn full facts' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 22-08-2020 02:20 PM
John Terry own goal hands united 4th title on the trot waynes ear's Football 29 05-05-2010 02:54 PM