United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:30 PM
wiganste

Thumbs down Dreading the new season (doomlords)

What the £#%&! is Sir Mother£#%&!er playing at? Why can't he see we're 2 or 3 players short of mounting a serious challenge? Anderson? £#%&! off - he'll be shown up in the League Cup.

City & Chelsea are going to pull further away from us and we're gonna have to settle for 3rd

Buy a £#%&!ing midfielder you @#%&!

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Rhodzy

Are you Andy Goram?

Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Buy a £#%&!ing midfielder you @#%&!
:stairsgif:

wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Are you Andy Goram?
It's an alternative thread for people that want to post doom. Pretty simple really, no?

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:33 PM
taff

Unread 03-08-2012, 09:58 PM
rebelcountyred

positively giddy with excitement

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:12 PM
MJ Ramone

Regardless of whether we've won the League the previous season or not I'm usually gagging for the Football to start, but it's different this year - I can't forgive the players for how they threw it away last Season & gift wrapped it for City.
I can't help but associate this group of players with utter stupidity & boring Football. That Sunday afternoon is still very fresh in the memory

Add to that the lack of real investment in key areas & the fact we're struggling to clear all of the deadwood. I just can't be doing with it.

The key period of the season will be when the Champions League starts up combined with Fergie's team selections against Liverpool, City etc..
Sadly I expect to see experience get the nod ahead of pace & youth ....& for the Tombola to rear it's head more often than it should.

I am looking forward to seeing Kagawa though.

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:14 PM
elhombre

shit@#%&!s.

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
shit@#%&!s.
This

I agree we need new players, but it is equally true that several of those we already have underperformed badly last term.

Hopefully they will have something to prove after the horror of what happened to us. But I am not holding my breath, tbh

Unread 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM
TreeFiddy

I haven't missed it at all. I could easily wait another year for the season to start.

Really enjoying the lack Of stress watching the euros as a neutral and all the other sport on this summer.

Unread 03-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Nothing to worry about this coming season because it will be the same as last give or take the odd point let's hope it's in our favour !

Unread 03-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Sparky***

Not dreading it at all. Last season has left me numb so nothing can be any worse than that final Sunday. Nothing to fear.

Unread 03-08-2012, 11:35 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Not dreading it at all. Last season has left me numb so nothing can be any worse than that final Sunday. Nothing to fear.
I don't like this kind of Sparky.

Unread 03-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I don't like this kind of Sparky.
it's true, what have we got to fear? Shit football? done that.

getting @#%&!ted off our most fierce rivals twice? probably won't happen again.

losing the league in the last 20 seconds of the season after chucking away an 8 point lead? deffo won't happen again.

We'll be comfortably out of it by April and we can all relax.

Unread 03-08-2012, 11:46 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

losing the league in the last 20 seconds of the season after chucking away an 8 point lead? deffo won't happen again.

We'll be comfortably out of it by April and we can all relax.
True. There's no topping that ending. Even if we played brilliant stuff all season, that cattle-prod-to-the-knackers twist wouldn't have many of us ready again by August.

Usually by now, I'm looking forward to it. Now, I'm not arsed. Once it starts, ill be back in to jt. And we'll be right in the race as per.

Unread 03-08-2012, 11:48 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
True. There's no topping that ending. Even if we played brilliant stuff all season, that cattle-prod-to-the-knackers twist wouldn't have many of us ready again by August.

Usually by now, I'm looking forward to it. Now, I'm not arsed. Once it starts, ill be back in to jt. And we'll be right in the race as per.
What a deeply unfortunate and distressing typo.

Unread 04-08-2012, 12:06 AM
magic_cantona

In desperate need of at least 3 signings which won't come, continued 'links' to players we all know we don't need or have any real chance of getting, the Glazers, Ferie with his head up his arse. And I lost my dolphin.

AND, Arsenal getting Sahin:shakehead:

Still, Anderson will be like a new signing tbh largekebabchipsandNOsalad

Unread 04-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Grimson

Looking forward to football in general, but dreading the stress and doom that comes with United playing.

Unread 04-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I haven't missed it at all. I could easily wait another year for the season to start.

Really enjoying the lack Of stress watching the euros as a neutral and all the other sport on this summer.
This is how it feels

Unread 04-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Quote:

losing the league in the last 20 seconds of the season after chucking away an 8 point lead? deffo won't.
This.
Closed Thread