United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel

Unread 17-05-2024, 03:47 PM
Hyman_Roth

Default Renewed Reds

Toughest I’ve found it since 2005. Loads sacking it off - loads of reasons - probably age, united making it impossible to get rid of tickets and the desperate quality of the football - in that order I reckon.

Anyway, we need an exceptional transfer window - another season like this one will finish me off.

Unread 17-05-2024, 03:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Toughest I’ve found it since 2005. Loads sacking it off - loads of reasons - probably age, united making it impossible to get rid of tickets and the desperate quality of the football - in that order I reckon.

Anyway, we need an exceptional transfer window - another season like this one will finish me off.
We seem to be the only football club that deliberately finds way to alienate their core matchgoing fan base.

Unread 17-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
We seem to be the only football club that deliberately finds way to alienate their core matchgoing fan base.
I do think United have finally cottoned onto the fact that loads of tourists attending United makes for a very dead atmosphere - the singing bit and extension to that is a fantastic thing but obviously decades overdue.

This ticket thing is just really shit though. Fine with them having the details of who is the recipient but why charge everyone £20 just so you can put your name down. £#%&!ing robbing bastards.

I genuinely dislike the club - I’m hoping we start seeing some improvements now we have semi competent people in charge.

Unread 17-05-2024, 05:07 PM
est.1878

Fair play Rothers.

Jacked mine in ages ago, think it was a run of x4 1230 kick offs that did me. Think one was a nil nil Burnley.

Wonder if they will sell a package soon that you get only big games, maybe 5, for a few k. They know the can sell Liverpool and city tickets for 10 times over current price easy enough

Unread 17-05-2024, 05:50 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
another season like this one will finish me off.
No it won't. 🇾🇪

Unread 17-05-2024, 06:12 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
No it won't. 🇾🇪
Correct!

Need to have a moan to let off some grudging steam!

Unread 17-05-2024, 06:57 PM
75Red

Renewed. It took me a while to decide, I've been so close to sacking it off for the last few seasons. I feel like I've done nothing but whine about the players, the game, the club, the state of OT, (the lot basically), this year.
I started with LMTB in 76/77 had it a few years then used my dad's ST when he was too ill to go anymore in the mid 80s. It was my granddad's before my dad had it and it's a great location in South Stand, so it's tough to let it go.
I'll say that if next season is another pile of shite I will get rid.

Unread 17-05-2024, 09:12 PM
Medlock

Renewed. Another mug

Unread 17-05-2024, 09:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

Fair play lads

Unread 17-05-2024, 10:57 PM
redhegemony

Renewed.

Just in case we're good next year.

Unread 17-05-2024, 11:01 PM
avocado

Renewed. Never any doubt. It’s in the blood.

Unread 17-05-2024, 11:20 PM
dragflick

Yeah we have again, although my dad did mention a few times he had better ways to spend £800 in the weeks leading up to renewing

Seat move from J to above the tunnel, as the club allowed applications for groups to get relocated and get together there in the standing bit, so 7 of us have done that which is good. W211 reds now.

Like Keithers said, they do decent things like that in the aim of again improving the atmosphere, which undoubtedly has a positive effect on the players- but then try and £#%&! loyal fans over in other ways such as this minimum attendance/tickets to members only %@#$&!s.

I’m more hopeful this summer with the changes upstairs that have happened. Now just need to see some big changes on the playing side, too 🇾🇪