United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:55 PM
wiganste

Default Benitez says the Torres injuries have cost him this season

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/7919729.stm

Of course, it must be Torres' fault that he's injured a lot and it must be his fault that they have no back up striker. Well they did, for 5 months, but he was £#%&!ed of sharpish.

So, it was Fergie's fault, the referees fault, the FA's fault, the fixtures fault and now it's Torres who's in the firing line of blame.

It's a strange one because out of the 20 teams in the Premier League, I don't recall any other side having one injury that could effect their team. Nope, every other team has played with full strength squads etc.

Why can't this fat, gay bearded @#%&! accept that it's his fault? He's the guy that buys the players (then sells them months later ) he's the guy that picks utter shite players in important games, he's the guy that make Liverpool look a bunch of @#%&!s with his FACTS rant. He's culpable but for some reason, he's deflecting the blame everywhere without looking at where he's gone wrong.

Luckily for us this season, we haven't seen injuries to any important players like Gary Neville, Rafael da Silva, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, Jonny Evans, Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney (have I missed any?) because if we had any of those players on the treatment table, we'd be £#%&!ed and instead of winning trophies and fighting on all fronts, we'd be in Liverpool's position playing for 2nd and hoping to maybe get to another European Cup final to paper over those massive, crator like cracks.

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:04 AM
RedMenace

Wes as well.

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:05 AM
wiganste

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Wes as well.
Of course, Wesley Brown.

I suppose we could put Ben Foster in there too?

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Sloppy

Evras ban didnt help either.

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:09 AM
RedMenace

We could but in fairness he wasn't as much a feature previously as those others listed. But you've got to ask yourself what would Rafa do? Stick him on that list.

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:10 AM
magic_cantona

Ben Foster.

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:11 AM
denis lawless

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Zorg

The best thing about it all is that the vermin love him and want him to stay

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And do so we

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:19 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
And do so we
Did you sing that when you typed it?

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Liverpool would be a lot worse off without him.

Unread 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Wez

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Did you sing that when you typed it?
More slurred than sang

Unread 03-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/7919729.stm

Of course, it must be Torres' fault that he's injured a lot and it must be his fault that they have no back up striker. Well they did, for 5 months, but he was £#%&!ed of sharpish.

So, it was Fergie's fault, the referees fault, the FA's fault, the fixtures fault and now it's Torres who's in the firing line of blame.

It's a strange one because out of the 20 teams in the Premier League, I don't recall any other side having one injury that could effect their team. Nope, every other team has played with full strength squads etc.

Why can't this fat, gay bearded @#%&! accept that it's his fault? He's the guy that buys the players (then sells them months later ) he's the guy that picks utter shite players in important games, he's the guy that make Liverpool look a bunch of @#%&!s with his FACTS rant. He's culpable but for some reason, he's deflecting the blame everywhere without looking at where he's gone wrong.

Luckily for us this season, we haven't seen injuries to any important players like Gary Neville, Rafael da Silva, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, Jonny Evans, Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney (have I missed any?) because if we had any of those players on the treatment table, we'd be £#%&!ed and instead of winning trophies and fighting on all fronts, we'd be in Liverpool's position playing for 2nd and hoping to maybe get to another European Cup final to paper over those massive, crator like cracks.
good skills ste. he's where the delusional cranks on the mickey forums get it from.

did anyone notice the bit at the end of the interview - must have been a red that proffered this

Benitez's mood was hardly improved by being asked whether he admired Sir Alex Ferguson's achievements. He said only: "Manchester United are a good team, they have very good players and they have a good manager."

Unread 03-03-2009, 01:13 AM
user_name

Quote:
Don't forget it was EVERYONE else's fault when Little Steven got injured as well!

"We do not really know yet. Steven was tired, and he gets injured.

"He was tired, too, at Wigan but when I took him off there everyone was saying he had to play every single minute of every match. Now you have seen the consequences.

"He asked to be taken off, you could see at Wigan he was struggling and the same thing happened here."

He's unbelievable that guy

Unread 03-03-2009, 02:03 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
And do so we
NOTE OF CAUTION

I know he's a dick and not in the same league - but always don the asbestos gloves when handling the various Fred Curses and wishes. Don't get burnt.

I can recall clearly twenty years ago sat in the scoreboard when we played them. First game post Hillsboro. After silencing and I mean silencing them with the Where's your famous Munich song etc, they gave us a 2-0 dicking. Barnes pen I think. We were not good.

Their whole end sang the game out with

"Fergie must stay!"

Unread 03-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Argentina

To be fair to him, he doesn't really come out and say that outright, the title has been lost because Torres got injured. The words are put in his mouth a little.

Unread 03-03-2009, 08:22 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Liverpool would be a lot worse off without him.
That may very well be true, depending on who they could get to replace him, but still, he's hardly worth championing like so many of them do.

Unread 03-03-2009, 08:29 AM
wee man

Ronnie missed a fair chunk at the start of the season and pre-season training

Unread 03-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Jez Quigley

Default He is

so deceptively full of shit he should be called a TURDIS.

Unread 03-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Whalefish

He is indeed full of shit Jez. He talks a lot of it too. I bet his breath stinks.
Closed Thread