United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:10 PM
koppas

Angry Saha: "SAF can SAFO. I'm going nowhere"

Quote:
"I am a football player, and I could not play so far. Today, only the pitch matters to me," Saha told France Football.

I have worked all summer long. There were facilities close to my home so I have worked with a specific program. I know what I want - to be fit for resumption.

I am under contract at Manchester until 2010. Moreover the coach didn't say anything to me yet, neither about a transfer or a loan.

"I don't hide anything. I tell it again: I have to play before thinking about anything else.

"I forecast nothing before knowing what will happen for me."
That's it then. He is going nowhere.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Sloppy

Today, only the pitch matters to me,"

When was the last time we seen him on one.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:14 PM
koppas

I hope he breaks down in training next week and Dr Streadman tells him his career is over.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:16 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up Great news

Ive said it once and I'll say it again United play there best football with a fully fit Saha in the side.

Fingers crossed the lad stays fit and has a great season for us next year. Dont forget lads and lasses if it wasn't for Louis at the start of the 2006/2007we would of been £#%&!ed.

NFT

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:18 PM
koppas

What a load of %@#$&!s.

Play best football with Saha? Done ok without the @#%&! last year.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:24 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Fingers crossed the lad stays fit and has a great season for us next year.
I've said that most of last season. Now however, I've given up on him. Sell him or just £#%&!ing give him away.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Ether

Quote:
Ive said it once and I'll say it again United play there best football with a fully fit Saha in the side.

Fingers crossed the lad stays fit and has a great season for us next year. Dont forget lads and lasses if it wasn't for Louis at the start of the 2006/2007we would of been £#%&!ed.

NFT
Erm, we've just had our most succesful season in nearly 10 years with the @#%&! playing almost no part. I have no idea how people can keep peddling this %@#$&!s about us being better with him in the side.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:28 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
What a load of %@#$&!s.

Play best football with Saha? Done ok without the @#%&! last year.
Yea cause we had Ronaldo banging them in, remind me who carried the team the season before last when Chelsea where on our coat tails. Thats right Saha, Rooney was playing shite and Ronaldo only really started to turn it on around that Christmas. You seem to have a short memory when it comes to this fine team of ours Mr Koppas

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:30 PM
koppas

Season before last? Ronaldo scored a few I seem to remember.

Ok so Saha had a good six months of that season. Whoopey £#%&!ing do.

Sell the @#%&!.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:31 PM
borsuk

of course he's going nowhere. he can't even walk ffs.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:31 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Erm, we've just had our most succesful season in nearly 10 years with the @#%&! playing almost no part. I have no idea how people can keep peddling this %@#$&!s about us being better with him in the side.
You seem to forget without Saha at the start of the 06/07 season we wouldn't of been in the position to have even entered the European cup. [that maybe an exaggeration but you get the jist]

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Ether

Saha has never carried us ffs. He had a good 6 months, and hasn't shown anything like that form since.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:33 PM
koppas

Lets put this argument to bed:

It is like having a massive #@&%! but if you can't get it up, no one is interested.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:34 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Saha has never carried us ffs. He had a good 6 months, and hasn't shown anything like that form since.
Mackerel, remember his penalty miss against Celtic in November '06?

I do. He £#%&!ed it and he went downhill from there. He had a good three months.

Next..

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:34 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Season before last? Ronaldo scored a few I seem to remember.

I think you'll find he played his best football toward the end of last season.

Ok so Saha had a good six months of that season. Whoopey £#%&!ing do.

Sell the @#%&!.

You really do make me laugh. Lets sell Rooney too, he was £#%&! in the European Cup final. £#%&! it let Madrid have Ronaldo for 10 million, he did miss that penalty

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:37 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Mackerel, remember his penalty miss against Celtic in November '06?

I do. He £#%&!ed it and he went downhill from there. He had a good three months.

Next..
Yea I do mate, I was actually there but you wont know much about that will you

Did that penalty miss stop us from qualifying from the group?

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:38 PM
koppas

Quote:

You really do make me laugh. Lets sell Rooney too, he was £#%&! in the European Cup final. £#%&! it let Madrid have Ronaldo for 10 million, he did miss that penalty
I don't understand this post to be honest.

Saha has been nothing short of a waste of money. He has been with us for FOUR YEARS and hasn't even played 100 games yet.

Disgraceful.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:39 PM
koppas

Quote:
Yea I do mate, I was actually there but you wont know much about that will you

Did that penalty miss stop us from qualifying from the group?
Thats irrelevant. His confidence got shot to bits and thats where his worth ended.

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:41 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
I don't understand this post to be honest.

Saha has been nothing short of a waste of money. He has been with us for FOUR YEARS and hasn't even played 100 games yet.

Disgraceful.
He's been £#%&!ing injured you thick @#%&!! What do you not understand about that?

I wish you supported us when Robbo was playing you would of been saying get rid of the usless @#%&! every year

Unread 27-06-2008, 05:44 PM
koppas

Quote:
He's been £#%&!ing injured you thick @#%&!! What do you not understand about that?

I wish you supported us when Robbo was playing you would of been saying get rid of the usless @#%&! every year
Thick @#%&!? Ouch. That's not very nice is it? Wash you mouth out with soap.

Two things here:

a) He ain't been injured. He is just a big £#%&!ing poof.

b) Don't even try comparing Robbo to Saha you daft plum.
Closed Thread